“Great food”

Art Cafe Sanur
Ranked #43 of 514 Restaurants in Sanur
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 35
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Art Cafe Sanur, formerly Art Cafe Warung & Spa. For two and one half years, we were located directly in front of the Mercure Hotel Sanur, in one of the peaceful and quiet neighbourhoods for which Sanur is well known. Unfortunately, at the end of July this year, we lost out lease, and were forced to relocate to a more uptown location on Jl. Danau Tamblingan, No. 82, in front of the Besakih Hotel and Jamu Traditional Spa. As With Art Cafe Warung & Spa, Art Cafe Sanur is open every day, serving all day breakfast from 7AM to 5PM, together with lunch from noon onwards, and dinner from 5 PM to 11PM. Happy Hours are from 4 to 6 PM. We also provide free Internet connections and Wi-fi. For visitors who have sampled the beauty and ambiance of Sanur over the years, and for all our friends who have known us as Art Cafe Warung & Spa we look forward to welcoming you to the new Art Cafe Sanur. Our Leha Leha Spa will be opening at a separate location on Jl. Sudamala, later in the year.
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

We visited Art Cafe for dinner the service was good, the good reasonable prices and good choice. The Randang was beautiful and my husband had the chickenParma with spaghetti which was good size and very tasty.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Visited here for dinner with my partner and had a great quality meal for a very reasonable price. Great service and a good place to stop in if you’re on the main stretch Sanur.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

The place is very nice, relaxed but still with class. White linnen, nice and attentive straff speaking good English. We tried the Bali cava, which was very good! Chicken sweet and sour was exceptionally good! The stirfried veggies was however not (vegetarian dish) soaked in fat and had list its crunch. Eatable but have had better.

A bit uneven in the food delivery. Otherwise a very charming place.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Had dinner there last night. I had the stuffed chicken breast and my companion ordered the chicken leg confit. I would say that we both thought our dishes were very good, w/o being quite knock-your-socks-off. My chicken breast was stuffed with spinach and I felt it needed a little more -- maybe some cheese. Rested on a generous pile of very good mashed potatoes swimming in excellent mushroom gravy. Two spears of grilled asparagus completed the dish. Elizabeth enjoyed her chicken leg confit, but when we were here two years ago they offered duck leg confit, which I had then, and wished was still on the menu. Service was very friendly and efficient. The space is quite attractive. Sadly, with business in Bali very depressed by Mt. Agung apprehensions, we were the only customers. In December, 2015, the place was almost full.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

As it started to rain and I was close I went in there and ordered sate and it was a feast. Best sate ever ( and I had a few in Bali )