“Best restaurant we found in Sanur!”
Review of Rib Restaurant

Rib Restaurant
Ranked #94 of 518 Restaurants in Sanur
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We stopped in for the first time because the prices were good, but we returned, because the food was very good, the service was excellent, and the atmosphere was pleasant and relaxing. The manager made everyone feel like they were special. On the last night we were in town, when we finished our meal, he brought us a complementary tea, without knowing that we wouldn’t be returning. Very nice gesture!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We had three meals at this restaurant this week. The food was great and service friendly. Enjoyed the complimentary garlic bread and nuts at the start of the meal. The Tom Yum had really good flavour but not a massive amount of heat. The crispy duck was very crispy skinned but still moist inside. The standout was the grilled chicken dish which comprised half a chicken which is served sticky and grilled like ribs. It also comes with a chilli and mushroom sambal. Again no real heat from the chilli but delicious flavour. Very tasty and very inexpensive dining.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We decided to go to the Rib and try their food after eating at some other restos on the strip in Sanur. We were unimpressed. The fillet steak was OK but not as good as the steak at the WP. That's not what put us off though.
The service was very fast and we got the food quite warm, great so far. But the steak was a bit tough and the veg and chips were very average.
Then we went to pay, and things went south very quickly. I told the person that I wanted to pay by credit card. She scowled and asked me if I had cash. I did but I wanted to pay credit. She then charged me 2% extra, which I later found out is illegal. She wanted to take my card away, I said no. Scowled again. She came back with the machine and after a while said it wasn't working, wanted cash again. I repeated that I had no cash. Magically the machine worked. No thanks, no sorry. Walked away. We should have done the same before we ate.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We visited Rib twice on our recent holiday in Sanur. First time was fabulous so returned for our last night. All the food (we ate traditional meals) was amazing - beautifully presented, tasty, good portions and good value for money. Cocktails were lovely too. The staff were attentive but not too constant. Thoroughly enjoyed both evenings.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We have been eating at the Rib restaurant for many years and hopefully we can eat there for many more years to come .We always know that we are going to get good freshly cooked food at a reasonable price. The menu is quite comprehensive, so all tastes can be accommodated The staff are just fantastic lead by the ever popular Michael. We love this restaurant William & Lesley Perth