“Not so good”

Ranked #398 of 505 Restaurants in Sanur
Dining options: Reservations
Description: East to West Cuisine
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Had lunch at the beach side of Isola restaurant and it looked great but I ordered Indonesian nasi goreng sajur and it was not good at all, totally different then what I’m used to eat at the warungs, the taste was more for tourists in stead of authentic. For the Nasi goreng the five you a knife and a fork, but I’m mixed Dutch Indonesian and I know you don’t eat nasi goreng with a fork but with a spoon. Even the soft drinks where bit cold. The best part was sitting at the beach. Nice place but very bad foot and service.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

Had a pizza and garlic bread here for lunch and the food was bloody good. Had a pineapple juice and a Bintang both of which were cold and most enjoyable. Good feed and drink not the cheapest but look where your sitting, tipped the waiter and we left to return next year.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

We sat in the cabanas on the beach front and ordered coffees and milkshakes. The waiter told us to sit there and explained the cabana was reserved but not until 3pm so it was fine to sit there. It was only 11.30am when we arrived. At 12pm a female worker then came and told us we had to go as the cabana was reserved. We explained the waiter said the people wouldn't be there until 3pm and she then said they have arrived early. (we probably would have only sat there for another 20 minutes anyway) Walked past about half an hour later and no one was there. There are better and friendlier places in Sanur to go for coffee and drinks so we did not bother to return there again and will not go there again on any return holidays.

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

Really nice looking Beach Club, clean and comfy lounch chairs right at the beach. With lots of Shadow which is great for our i year old Baby.
At our first visit i had a chicken Curry which made me sick afterwards. Two days later we went there again (because of the nice Set up and friendly waitress and the comfy sitting area). I felt still sick so I ordered only mashed potatoes. Believe it or not, they have me mashed potatoes with an awkward Taste. Must have been old Butter or milk. Something in the kitchen must be wrong there! Twice Bad food in One week.
I was wondering why such a beautiful Beach Club is always nearly empty while all the others nice places are packed. Now I know!

Reviewed 18 February 2016

There is nothing nice to say about this restaurant there was no service and food was terrible

WE also sat down only to move as the music was so loud it was impossible to hold a conversation and not a soul insite to ask for a menue or turn the music down

The only reason we stayed was the seating was comfortable with soft cushions and the view from the restaurant was lovely looking over the water

I ordered a chicken hamburger it came on a brown roll instead of white was dry and hard to digest

I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone