Open today: 7:00 am - 11:00 pm

Book in advance
from
$35.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Bali 4U Tours
from $35.00
More Info
from $52.89
More Info
All reviews coffee plantation full day tour ubud temple driver waterfall passengers
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2022 via mobile

We had a fantastic experience led by our guide, Sudi. Sudi was friendly and happy to share his wealth of knowledge throughout the day. Thank you for a great tour of Ubud!

Reviewed 1 October 2022

Booked the custom tour with Bali4UTours and had an amazing time with Yasmika, ended booking up another tour with the company and guide as well as transfer services for the rest of the trip. It was very easy working with Bali4UTours to plan and confirm itinerary with decent pricing! Yasmika was a very energetic and knowledgeable guide as well as a safe and efficient driver. Our family enjoyed each tour spots as well as conversing with him and learning a bit more about the Balinese culture. He was always prompt (even early and waited for us) and courteous. He also brought up some interesting Bali news events and interesting stories as we were driving from different locations. Would highly recommend Yasmika and Bali4U. I didn’t know they had pre-packaged tours too so didn’t try those, but that would definitely be good for first time travelers if they do not have any idea what they want to see while in Bali.

Reviewed 1 October 2022 via mobile

Our private driver Raka was most welcoming and knowledgeable. This definitely made our tour most enjoyable. We will definitely use this service again when we return.

Reviewed 30 September 2022 via mobile

We are so grateful that we had Darma as our tour guide for the day! He really took good care of us and we had such a wonderful time with him.
All the locations were beautiful and Darma captured so many precious moments of me and my husband. His photography skills are amazing. Darma thank you for your kindness, patience and sharing your knowledge of all the places we went to. Thank you for everything!
Greetings from Danielle and Arno

Reviewed 29 September 2022 via mobile

I have no words to explain such an amazing experience with Darma. As a dolo female traveler I have to admit I don't as a bit worried about being with a stranger all day but oh my goodness. The experience was amazing Darma is so pleasant we chatted literally the entire day sharing cultural experiences and stories everything. He was so honest and sincere. We even joked about being basically brother and sister after the tour. I encourage everyone to use Bali4utours for all your activities in Bali you are helping support a small local business, when I come back I will use them again. I couldn't ask for me, they even helped me figure out what to add to my tour as there were specific things I wanted to see. I am grateful for having Darma as my driver and I hope everyone has an amazing experience like I did.