See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 October 2012

We are currently here at Villa Casis and love, love, love. Best location, staff can not do enough for you and the villa is beyond amazing. Will be telling everyone to come stay at Villa Casis. Have enjoyed every minute here with my Partner and 2 teenaged children.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank TraceyVella
NagisaBali, Manager at Villa Casis, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2013

Dear Beloved Guest,

Thank you so much for your time to wrote an comment for Villa Casis.

We look forward to welcome you back in Villa Casis for the next your visit in Bali.

We wish you have a great day!

Kind regards,
Nagisa Bali

Reviewed 12 September 2012

I stayed at Villa casis with two older daughters and we had the most relaxing and enjoyable holiday. The staff were very attentive and helpful and the villa and facilities were faultless. I would recommend this villa to everyone.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Kerrie K
Reviewed 21 March 2012

me and my husband just came back from Bali for a short vacation. we stayed in different places in Bali and Villa casis were one of them.
we loved it there. They have good facilities, the staffs were very attentive and friendly, everything was clean and neat just how I imagined my getaway should be.
I would come back to this place again if I get the chance :P....

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jeany A
Reviewed 10 November 2011

We had been a bit nervous flying to Bali and reading some of these reviews on Villa Casis. Some of the reviews sounded shocking!

This being said, must I say how much of a surprise it was for us when we arrived at the villa to be blown away by one of the best villas in Bali.

Long story short, this place was great for us. The service was great and we got along really well with the staff. The location was great (really close to beach and shops, but far enough away so you don't get hassled outside your door) and our driver was amazing too.

Loved it here and would come back again!

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank James T
Reviewed 9 November 2011

We recently got back from a 7 night stay at Villa Casis (29 Oct 11 - 5 Nov 11). Had a great time. Pool is amazing, rooms are beautifully air conditioned and very spacious. Outdoor bathrooms in all rooms except for upstairs King room. Staff were fabulous. Daily breakfast was great. Perfect location to beach, lots of restaurants a short walk away! Amazing beds - really big - bigger then a king size!
Went there with my partner, in one room, brother in another room and two best friends sharing in another room. Was beyond all imagination. Cannot wait to go back!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends