“Lovely and relaxed ”

Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went for lunch with our two boys and It was fabulous food in a very nice, relaxed setting. Perfect for a quick bite and a cold drink.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Had an awesome Indonesian Delicacies in one place in Sanur. Cafe Batu Jimbar have the most fabulous indonesian rijsttafel that i ever had in my life and also many other indonesian menu that is lagendary. ITS A MUST TRY their Indonesian tapas for appetizer. Feast like Kings Of Bali back in the century. A bit pricy but all worth it every bite. The have lots of dessert, cakes, gelato, coffee, wines etc. They have big parking a side and the service its fantastic

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Batu Jimbar is a bit of a favourite so we took our friends with the promise of corn fritters to die for. We were not let down they were a big hit as were all the other selections.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We had a breakfast here. Comparing to other Indonesian restaurant this one has truly tasty food! It was a good choice after looong party night ;)

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I always bring my family and friends here. Even my guests. I always recommend this place to everyone! The price is reasonable. And --of course-- the food is delicious! The dessert is the best part of this place. My favourites are the brownies + vanilla ice cream and the tiramisu is incredible!! Okay now I'm hungry..