6 people are viewing this hotel
$69
Hotels.com
$68
Free cancellation until 15/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$49
Priceline$68
Travelocity$68
Agoda.com$52
2,061 results
All reviews rooftop pool great hotel coffee machine modern hotel top floor nice stay spacious room sanur beach artsy bali channels
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 May 2022 via mobile

Was staying at their Studios 55 yesterday. Very artsy and spacious with complete amenities. You will never get bored even when you’re just stay in the room all day. Not to mention, they also providing speaker and coffee machine! The sleeping robe is my favorite, and it’s designed by Paulina Katarina.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Dayu Trisna Wulandari, Other at ARTOTEL Sanur, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2022

Dear Bryan,

I am truly delighted to read your kind words and praises about our hotel. It is our privilege to know that you had a good experience with us recently. We appreciate your insight in reference with the overall artsy decoration.

Artotel Sanur would love to welcome you back to this beautiful island for another distinctive experience.

We Heart You,

Ade

Reviewed 21 May 2022

Great hotel, close to the beach. Clean and modern rooms.
Lovely rooftop pool with a nice view. Very Friendly staff. Tasty breakfast with a good selection both Asian and western.
The Wi-Fi was a bit slow, but we didn’t use it much anyways.
There’s music almost all day until night, so if you want a completely quiet place then maybe you would look elsewhere.
Many good restaurants close by.
Can definitely recommend artotel Bali, good value for your money!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dayu Trisna Wulandari, Other at ARTOTEL Sanur, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2022

Dear FagrelHelge,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your beautiful celebration and stay with us.

We are pleased to host you and we are thrilled that you felt pampered by our genuine care and hospitality rendered by our team. I have shared your comments and ratings with the entire team.

We look forward to your visit in the near future.
We Heart You,

Reviewed 11 May 2022 via mobile

We had a lovley stay at the Artotel - one of the nicest hotels I have ever been in! The concept was great , the rooms are so special with wall art paintings. The steps were so nicely made that my family and me always took the steps instead of the elevator. The beds are super compfy, the shower great. We loved the rooftop infinity pool and the bar there. The staff was super friendly and attentive. Great breakfast including specials like flat white or iced cappuccino. The beach is only a few steps away. We would highly recommend staying in this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Dayu Trisna Wulandari, Other at ARTOTEL Sanur, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2022

Dear irisf572,

My great appreciation for sharing your wonderful review on Trip Advisor.

It’s an honor for us to read several wonderful points that you have mentioned regarding to the hotel and that you had a superb Artotel experience.

It has always been the mission & core values of Artotel Group, to serve our guests at our best and exceed their expectations through bespoke service. I am proud of my team whom have gone an extra mile and made your experience special.

Reviewed 18 April 2022

The view was fantastic, especially at night, the breakfast was excellent, nothing special, but it was a nice change from the sticky days of exploring bali. Lovely neighborhood with LOTS of nice places to eat. The bed was slightly dirty & could barely fit my girlfriend and I, and the room wasn't very clean. Still would recommend!

Date of stay: September 2021
Dayu Trisna Wulandari, Other at ARTOTEL Sanur, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2022

Dear Braeden A,

Thank you for sharing your review and for the compliment on breakfast, our location as well as your concern towards to the room cleanliness. I am very sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations. . It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to improve our services. We have addressed the issue for respective departments to evaluate.

Thank you so much for staying with us and Please do reach out to me personally if I can be of any assistance in the future.

Reviewed 2 April 2022 via mobile

All beyond my expectation . I'm a very make a fuss person with the bathroom cleanliness. And I was satisfied with the clean, spotless, smelless, spacy & complete toiletries bathroom. Bed also very comfortable. We had a good sleep. Breakfast ala carte ...cause we are not big meal person...it's very suitable for us.The taste very delicious. Even the side dish is good. Our first 2 days at bali we stayed at artotel sanur then next to ubud - candidasa - then last at seminyak. All the way we missed the tasty food at artotel. Then for our last dinner at bali...we drove from seminyak to sanur...to have dinner at LIDAH LOKAL artotel. Thanks to the chef for fullfill our request to have a bowl of salad same as breakfast ala carte.. tough it was not in the menu . Since our stay here all the staff were very polite, helpful & good services. We sure be back...see you soon...hopefully this august .

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dayu Trisna Wulandari, Other at ARTOTEL Sanur, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2022

Dear William_bw167,

My great appreciation for sharing your wonderful review on Trip Advisor.

Dayu