I've been to Bali many times, and the Novotel is a good value for the money. The rate at the novotel is not expensive for nusa dua standards. The biggest thing is they do not have direct beach access. You have to take a shuttle to their private beach, which is very well maintained. Also, forget about a late checkout. The breakfast is good, the staff friendly. They seem to have a really good set up for kids and kid friendly activities. A good spot to rest up from a hectic schedule.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel is located in the heart of tranquil Bali Tourism Development Complex, Nusa Dua. Close to Bali International Convention Center, Bali Nusa Dua Convention Center, and Bali Collection. Only 45 minutes away from the famous Uluwatu Temple, and 30 minutes from New Kuta Golf Bali. It features 175 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, many with garden views. The hotel offers five stars resort facilities including private beach club, pool lagoon, spa, sauna, massage, fitness center, kids club, meeting and conference rooms.Spacious rooms, some are fully equipped with living room, dining, and kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, ACCOR and Agoda so you can book your Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel And Residences
- Novotel Nusa Dua Bali
- Nusa Dua Novotel
- Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences