All reviews affordable hotel honeymoon package nice pool beach access bali collection shower room pool area an upgrade noodles other hotels standard room a free shuttle bus beach front club med buffet breakfast sofitel sunbeds
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This resort is very good lovely rooms, great pool,short walk to the beach, a bit rough to swim in.staf are very good and friendly the one we liked was Sandy he was so friendly .beer and wine a bit to expencive and they don't sell Bintan Raddler whitcvh is what all the ladys ther were asking for.

Room Tip: ask for rooms by the pool,fine if you just wont to rest.
  • Stayed: November 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Their rooms are smaller than most hotel's. Room buildings are far from the lobby so if you hate walking under the sun, ask the receptionist for the nearest room. Try to avoid the 2nd floor rooms if you hate using stairs. The garden and pool view is beautiful, but sometimes there can be mosquito so prepare your repellent spray. Staffs and manager are really helpful, they provide us free shuttle when we need to travel to another place in Nusa Dua. Ah, I also love their welcome drink!

Room Tip: Choose the 1st floor room to avoid using stairs
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was fallen in love with the green garden and its friendly customer service front officer when I arrived at the hotel. The lobby is hot due to the natural open space without AC. Arrived at 9.30 am and had to wait till the check in time at 2 pm was a disaster of the day.
I had to change my clothes to join the meeting at Nusa Dua convention Center inside the toilet with poor air circulation and very hot. In the afternoon, a problem came to add my double burden of discomfort! That's due to the slow water drain process both on the washtafel and the shower room. I think it's the result of poor construction. The pillows are hard that made difficult to fall asleep.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a cute neat hotel staff are really nice and friendly. Hotel is lovely rooms very clean as are the amenities love it . Food was tasty and prices are good too. Would recommend this to many people. I have a standard room but it has everything you need

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

We are spending our last evening here and have found it fabulous. We are not usually resort style travellers however 7 days here has been perfect. A massage nearby (or at the resort), meals. Walks to the beach or surrounding local (although touristy) shops have been great. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly and my husband who usually does not swim took to the pool every day!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple