All reviews affordable hotel honeymoon package nice pool beach access bali collection shower room pool area an upgrade noodles other hotels standard room a free shuttle bus beach front club med buffet breakfast sofitel sunbeds
Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

I was fallen in love with the green garden and its friendly customer service front officer when I arrived at the hotel. The lobby is hot due to the natural open space without AC. Arrived at 9.30 am and had to wait till the check in time at 2 pm was a disaster of the day.
I had to change my clothes to join the meeting at Nusa Dua convention Center inside the toilet with poor air circulation and very hot. In the afternoon, a problem came to add my double burden of discomfort! That's due to the slow water drain process both on the washtafel and the shower room. I think it's the result of poor construction. The pillows are hard that made difficult to fall asleep.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2018

What a cute neat hotel staff are really nice and friendly. Hotel is lovely rooms very clean as are the amenities love it . Food was tasty and prices are good too. Would recommend this to many people. I have a standard room but it has everything you need

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

We are spending our last evening here and have found it fabulous. We are not usually resort style travellers however 7 days here has been perfect. A massage nearby (or at the resort), meals. Walks to the beach or surrounding local (although touristy) shops have been great. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly and my husband who usually does not swim took to the pool every day!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2018

Clean and nice location with friendly people. A good location with nice facilities. Lower conditions level comparing with other Nusa Dua but very good price. Unfirendly beach access with just few sunbeds but uncrowded, clean and nice vibe overall.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

If you are a traveler or doing a business trip around Nusa Dua, I suggest you to stay at Grand Whiz Nusa Dua. The hotel environment so warm and cozy, feels like home. Enjoy the good staycation at Grand Whiz Nusa Dua. See you around.

Date of stay: September 2018