US$ 285
US$ 238
Grand Hyatt Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$ 240
US$ 200
Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$ 230
US$ 164
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 193/night.

Hilton Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$ 182
US$ 152
Ayodya Resort Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$ 186
US$ 174
Melia Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$ 189
US$ 178
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$ 205
US$ 177
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 228/night.

Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$ 300
US$ 252
Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$ 847
US$ 757
Priceline
US$ 807
US$ 733
Cancelon
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 894/night.

All reviewsaffordable hotelhoneymoon packagenice poolbali collectionbeach accesshotel locatedswimming poolsuperior rooman upgradenikki beachquiet areaother hotelsa free shuttle busnoodleshotel managementegg stationevery hour
Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

This hotel is in an special area, the personal is very kind but the room that we use have a several problems: AC not working and sheet and towel dirty. The personal resolved the problem quickly but was a bad experience because this hotel is in Nusa Dua (fancy area)

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gabriel P
Wayan S, E-Commerce Executive at Grand Whiz Hotel Nusa Dua, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2016

Dear Valued Partner

Thank you for your feedback, Any concerns from you , we will follow up and make our services to guests better and make the guests satisfied. I believe that you will visit us again and please don't hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 4 March 2016

The hotel was very nice, considering the location. If you are just absolutely convinced you must visit Bali, and you're not looking for anything more than just relaxing in a hotel in a very tropical climate, this is as good as any hotel you'll find for the price. There are no real attractions in the area, aside from a shopping center. Nusa Dua is a very clean and civilized area and the hotel is JUST INSIDE the gate to the community. It is an older hotel in comparison, but well kept. The staff will do as much as possible to make your stay comfortable. I spilled a little food on my shirt at dinner and sent it to the hotel laundry. It came back with additional stains on a brand new shirt. I complained and they refunded the laundry fee and tried to relaunder the shirt. Worse. They asked me the purchase price of the shirt and I doubled it before telling them. They paid me half the price I quoted, making the brand new shirt a total wash. No loss, no foul. Be ware that when a laundry service in most any establishment ruins your garments, they only pay half of the cost of the garment. Depreciation. Start by doubling the price you paid for it so you break even.

Any traveller should be warned: The water is not safe to drink and when you leave the community, you are entering a third-world atmosphere. None of the restaurants have air conditioning and you must swat flying insects from your plate at every meal. We ate most meals in the hotel, which had better food than many local establishments. The kitchen had no issues with modifying the dishes to suit our taste for lunch and dinner items. The breakfast buffet was very monotonous with the same boring dishes offered every day. Our routine became just that - a routine. Shower.....Eat at the hotel restaurant.....Change into dry clothes.....Stay in the room with a/c.....Eat at the hotel restaurant.....Change into dry clothes.....Swim in the nice pool.....Shower.....Eat at the hotel restaurant.....Change into dry clothes

Every time we ventured from our room, we would perspire through our clothes due to the extreme humidity. We live on the South Texas Gulf Coast, close to Mexico. We still found the climate to be miserable. The plants and vegetation were beautiful, but the climate is miserable. All the people we encountered were very anxious to help us....to the point of frustration. How many times can you tell people that you just want to walk and don't want to hire a taxi or porter? Not the hotel's fault, just the culture of the location.

The pool was very clear, but turned my white shorts a very unique shade of funk. The superior room had a lovely view of the garage with excellent accoustics that made the car alarm very clear and crisp every evening and morning. When we upgraded to the next level, we had a nice view of the pool for an additional 50 usd per night. Totally worth the upgrade. There is even an elevator in the building attached to the front desk. None of the other buildings have an elevator. When my wife got too bored with sitting around the room and I wanted a few minutes to myself, I booked a 4 & 1/2 hour spa package for her. The cost was very minimal. Less than 1 hour at a local massage parlor at home. I tried a 1 & 1/2 hour massage as well, but the tiny disposable panties that they ask you to wear were just too uncomfortable. I am a large person (big - not overweight) and don't do briefs. They don't do nude. There just wasn't a compromise to be had. They are professionals though and I wasn't looking for anything unprofessional. That sort of service is readily available just outside the community gate with massage parlors lining the streets offering "extra" massage services. Just be prepared if you want a couples massage at the hotel. If you wear big and tall clothes by asian standards, you should plan to bring a speedo of your own for comfort.

If I found myself in Bali for business, I would stay in this hotel again. If I chose to go there for adventure (however unlikely) I would choose another part of the country. Nusa Dua just doesn't have any real attractions. If you are seeking water sports like whitewater rafting and other outdoor activities, choose what you want to do and book close to those attractions. I learned that lesson on this trip. Overall, the hotel was a positive note to an otherwise non-noteworthy location.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms with a garden view. The higher the room number, the closer it is to the rear of the property.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AsiaTraveller2016

Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

A bit too far from any surf spot. But service was good, breaky included, nice room, very clean and tidy, great pool area and the price was reasonable for a 4 star hotel. If you are not looking for surf around I will totally recommend you this place!

Stayed: January 2016
Wayan S, E-Commerce Executive at Grand Whiz Hotel Nusa Dua, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2016

Reviewed 26 February 2016

Great hotel, looked even better than in the pictures! Nice, clean rooms. helpful housekeeping and hotel staff. Had some mosquitoes in my room so had to ask for a special room air repellent. Swimming pool is warm and really big. It is one of the cheapest hotels in a very posh part of Bali. everything was great, the only thing i would say is food- portions are rather small and overpriced- better to eat at Bali Collection (hotel offers free shuttle). the hotel offers cheap spa (cheaper tahn outside) Would defnitely like to go back.

Room Tip: room with a balcony
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank jheather

Reviewed 24 February 2016

We stayed at this hotel for 12 days in Feb 2016. It is not at the beach, but a path way in between Club Med and Sofitel affords you access to a few dedicated chairs & umbrellas on the beach. We opted for the full board option, but found it very confusing. It originally afforded a very limited of set menu's to choose from and when we enquired as to how often the menu changes, we were offered certain items on the a la carte menu. However, that really confused the staff and at times it became quite embarrassing trying to place a lunch or dinner order. Would really not recommend the full board offer as you can catch a free shuttle service to the Bali Collection shopping centre with a selection of restaurants to choose from.

Room Tip: Rooms on the ground floor of main building can be quite noisy as guests from the other rooms & the pool area make use of that passage.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple