truly a piece of heaven on earth. the landscape was something to remember. the glance of the property through walkway to the reception is a picture to always keep in mind...
the staff were very helpful and they upgraded our room to a club room without the lounge and room only, for only $15. with the upgrade the access to the private pool far from the other crowded pool areas was wonderful. the hotel property is so huge so be ready for a good walk to raech your place of interest! and beware not to get lost on your way! don't forget your camera to take beautiful pictures as you pass each corner...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within the lush tropical gardens of the 41-acre beachfront property, the Kriya Spa will, in essence, be a wellness sanctuary, offering the discerning traveler an authentic Balinese healing experience with 24 luxurious spa villas for treatments and for full day spa programs. Reflecting its name Kriya – meaning ‘ritual’ in Sanskrit – this unique Spa will celebrate authentic Balinese healing forms with treatments based on ‘wellness rituals’ to promote positive health and anti-aging through the use of natural herbs, roots and essences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Prestigia, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Hotels.com so you can book your Grand Hyatt Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Grand Hyatt Nusa Dua
- Hyatt Nusa Dua
- Bali Grand Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Hotel Bali
- Nusa Dua Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Bali Nusa Dua