We prefer this hotel because we wanted to stay in Nusa Dua area.. Actually my first choice was The Westin, Laguna, Melia Benoa or Conrad.. But due to the booking was made at the last minutes, the available 4/5* hotel by the beach is only Ayodya...
Overall it was a nice stay, Very Big grounds with very big pond at the atrium, a private beach with very nice white sandy beach at the hotel complex,, definitely still have the old Hilton charm
Alot of sun lounge on the grass area before the sands and they put the sun lounge on that grass area... and quite clean clear sea waters too..
There are 4 pools there, 2 pools are dedicated to Ayodya Palace guests, so other guests only allowed to swim at the main pool and beach side infinity pool which bothe heated at right temprature all day makes it feel nice to swim in. The breakfast is so so.. A lot of flies @the beach side outdoor breakfast restaurant..!! not so many options in variety of food, especially local foods.. Should be better at a 5* hotel !!
The room is really dated and damp, but its big and has a LCD TV 32' and also good cool aircon.. oya, a lot of mosquitoes and ants at the balcony, so better close the balcony door at all time...
Well, my recommendation is go for the Ayodya Palace rooms to experience the best of Ayodya as it has quite good value for 5* hotel @ Nusa Dua area
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ayodya Resort Bali A Kingdom of Hospitality Located in a 11.5 Hectare landscaped garden with Balinese theme in the secure gated resort community of Nusa Dua with a secluded sandy beach, Bali's secret mountain Gunung Agung can be tantalizing glimpsed in the distance and immediately adjacent sits the 18 holes Bali Golf and Country Club. The resort is designed to resemble a Balinese water palace in the grandest possible manner. A true reflection of Balinese art, the stone statues, fountains, carved relief and lagoon pools proclaim them throughout the hotel that depicts mythical characters from the great Ramayana Epic story. Ayodya Resort Bali has 541 elegantly rooms and suites with the comfortable balconies. The bathrooms are designed and decorated with the comfort and convenience of the most discerning guest in mind.Ayodya Resort Bali provide 7 restaurants and lounge will enhance your dining experience during your stay with us. There are a host of recreational activities that you and your family can enjoy at the resort, such as a large swimming pool, all weather tennis courts, health club, water sport and spa. The children could enjoy the time at Camp Ananda.The guests who require a more private, sophisticated and individual option could chose The Ayodya Palace. The Ayodya Palace is a dreamy, 79-room, private 'retreat within a hotel', set in a quiet corner of the resort. With luxurious accommodation and facilities, a world class butler service, private check-in, and complimentary food and beverage presentation throughout the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and Fastbooking so you can book your Ayodya Resort Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayodya Resort Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Ayodya Hotel Bali
- Ayodya Hotel Nusa Dua
- Bali Hilton
- Ayodya Resort Bali Nusa Dua