This is a beautiful hotel,the photographs do not do it justice. It has a fantastic lobby and beautifully maintained grounds. It is somewhat tired in places but is spotlessly clean.
The bathrooms could do with upgrading. The large pool is great but warm and our kids loved it. The staff in general were very helpful and certainly responded to basic courtesy. The food service around the pool was lacking, though the food itself was fine. Unfortunately the rudness of certain groups of guests is beyond belief! (? Russian).This has been mentioned in previous reviews. We found it embarassing. It is this fact alone that would deter us from booking again. The hotel and the staff do not deserve to get a negative review, the guests do!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ayodya Resort Bali A Kingdom of Hospitality Located in a 11.5 Hectare landscaped garden with Balinese theme in the secure gated resort community of Nusa Dua with a secluded sandy beach, Bali's secret mountain Gunung Agung can be tantalizing glimpsed in the distance and immediately adjacent sits the 18 holes Bali Golf and Country Club. The resort is designed to resemble a Balinese water palace in the grandest possible manner. A true reflection of Balinese art, the stone statues, fountains, carved relief and lagoon pools proclaim them throughout the hotel that depicts mythical characters from the great Ramayana Epic story. Ayodya Resort Bali has 537 elegantly rooms and suites with the comfortable balconies. The bathrooms are designed and decorated with the comfort and convenience of the most discerning guest in mind.Ayodya Resort Bali provide 7 restaurants and lounge will enhance your dining experience during your stay with us. There are a host of recreational activities that you and your family can enjoy at the resort, such as a large swimming pool, all weather tennis courts, health club, water sport and spa. The children could enjoy the time at Camp Ananda.The guests who require a more private, sophisticated and individual option could chose The Ayodya Palace. The Ayodya Palace is a dreamy, 79-room, private 'retreat within a hotel', set in a quiet corner of the resort. With luxurious accommodation and facilities, a world class butler service, private check-in, and complimentary food and beverage presentation throughout the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Fastbooking and Ctrip TA so you can book your Ayodya Resort Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayodya Resort Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Ayodya Hotel Bali
- Ayodya Hotel Nusa Dua
- Bali Hilton
- Ayodya Resort Bali Nusa Dua