The Ayodya is a very good hotel, no doubt about it. Located in a beautiful spot right next to the beach, with lots of facilities (large pool, restaurants, spa, etc), a magnificent environment inside the premises (artificial lake and river, lots of lovely trees and plants), all the things that an exotic resort should have.
However, I was expecting more from a top class hotel in terms of rooms and service. No major complaints but nothing to write home about either. In my opinion, the rooms could be shaped up (especially could do with less humidity in them) and the service could be better. Again, I'm not saying they are bad, just not as good as you would expect from such a resort.
Overall, I believe you will struggle to find something dissatisfying about it if you are not too picky. If you are, just be prepared for a few flaws in an otherwise very nice place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ayodya Resort Bali A Kingdom of Hospitality Located in a 11.5 Hectare landscaped garden with Balinese theme in the secure gated resort community of Nusa Dua with a secluded sandy beach, Bali's secret mountain Gunung Agung can be tantalizing glimpsed in the distance and immediately adjacent sits the 18 holes Bali Golf and Country Club. The resort is designed to resemble a Balinese water palace in the grandest possible manner. A true reflection of Balinese art, the stone statues, fountains, carved relief and lagoon pools proclaim them throughout the hotel that depicts mythical characters from the great Ramayana Epic story. Ayodya Resort Bali has 537 elegantly rooms and suites with the comfortable balconies. The bathrooms are designed and decorated with the comfort and convenience of the most discerning guest in mind.Ayodya Resort Bali provide 7 restaurants and lounge will enhance your dining experience during your stay with us. There are a host of recreational activities that you and your family can enjoy at the resort, such as a large swimming pool, all weather tennis courts, health club, water sport and spa. The children could enjoy the time at Camp Ananda.The guests who require a more private, sophisticated and individual option could chose The Ayodya Palace. The Ayodya Palace is a dreamy, 79-room, private 'retreat within a hotel', set in a quiet corner of the resort. With luxurious accommodation and facilities, a world class butler service, private check-in, and complimentary food and beverage presentation throughout the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Fastbooking and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ayodya Resort Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayodya Resort Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Ayodya Hotel Bali
- Ayodya Hotel Nusa Dua
- Bali Hilton
- Ayodya Resort Bali Nusa Dua