I travelled with my 2 sons - ages 16 and 5 - just a couple of weeks ago and we had the best holiday we've had in Bali. The Junior suite is just lovely with two single beds and a dining area plus a master bedroom on the loft. The beach and the water activities around the pool kept us all happily occupied. It was tough to leave the hotel for any sightseeing! The food available via room service and by the pool were also a big hit - the faves were burritos, caesar salad, and pizza. It helped a lot that the hotel was walking distance to Bali collection where I had a chance to do a bit of shopping. All the hotel staff we encountered gave excellent service. It would be difficult to stay in another hotel when we return for our next holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious hotel is located in a tropical garden, right on Nusa Dua beach. Close to a magnificent golf course and the Nusa Dua shopping & leisure district. Nearby point of interest are the capital, Denpasar, 35 km distance from the hotel, and Kuta, just 10 km away. The International Airport is 20 min. away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Melia Hotels APAC, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Melia Bali Indonesia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Bali Indonesia Hotel Nusa Dua
- Melia Nusa Dua
- Melia Bali Hotel
- Melia Bali Indonesia Nusa Dua