Okay, I have to admit that I owe a review for The Laguna ever since last year (pretty much been a lazy reviewer lately after I moved to NYC) but anyway, late is better than never, right? Well, my family and I really really enjoyed our stay at the Laguna for 4 nights. hospitality, services, facilities, all beyond excellence. Some of my friends complained about hotels in Nusa Dua which prevent them from busy lifestyle but hey, every part of Bali has its own uniqueness. if you like busy hectic life, you might stay at Kuta or Seminyak area but for those who seek tranquility and peaceful serenity, then nothing beats Nusa Dua.
Back to the hotel, as a member of Starwood, I always demand the best from each Starwood's hotel and resort. The Laguna exceeds beyond everything. Check in was as smooth as silk, only took 5 minutes. were given refreshment drink which was indeed refreshing. room was big and beautiful. hotel staffs really treat you well, even reacted fast whenever I needed some help or assistance. one thing that I loved about Laguna is the lagoon-style pool and beautifully styled garden. it sort of makes you feel that you are not in a hotel but somewhere in an island just for yourself.
breakfast at Laguna offered lots of varieties though sometimes it gets pretty boring after two or three days but luckily we were able to deal with it. too bad I did not get a chance to try their Spa facility due to short time. Nevertheless, The Laguna is one of a resort that not only knows how to maintain their status as a five star resort but also as a resort that understand it's customers. If i have a chance to go back to Bali, I will definitely stay at The Laguna again. probably I'd like to try one of their villa which offers much more privacy for me. The Laguna is a highly recommended resort for honeymooners, families, even single traveler and business traveler who likes to experience one-of-a-kind serenity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive Nusa Dua resort area, on Bali's most beautiful beach, the Laguna Resort & Spa boast panoramic view of Indian Ocean. The 257 guest rooms and 19 suites combine modern Balinese style with evocative tropical garden or lagoon views, the resort’s unique Lagoon Access Rooms allow you to step from your private balcony directly into crystal-clear lagoon waters while the 11 pool villas feature expansive private pools. Enjoy our seven swimmable lagoons, the first swimmable lagoon in the world, stretching over 5,000-square-metres though the resort. The Lagoon Spa promises unforgettable activities while our 24-hour Butler Service ensures a matchless experience. The Laguna Resort & Spa offers a wide range of dining options featuring cuisines from around the world. Banyubiru featuring pan-Asian and International cuisines. Arwana, a beachfront restaurant, offers an extensive and unparalled premium coastal cuisine with fresh and live seafood as well as an oyster and sushi bar. Cornerstone features a wine room with a unique setting for private dining and a deli highlighting a sambal corner, a variety of homemade ice creams, chocolates, cakes and daily specialties from the rotisserie oven. In addition, our poolside Kul Kul Bar, Cascade Garden Lounge and Bar, and Sapphire Lagoon Bar offer signature cocktails, wine, spirits and light bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Starwood APAC and Ctrip TA so you can book your The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Hotel Nusa Dua
- Laguna Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna Hotel
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua