The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
Grand Hyatt Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$ 262
US$ 248
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$ 217
US$ 189
Westin.com
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 240/night.

Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$ 206
US$ 173
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$ 128
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 152/night.

Melia Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$ 203
US$ 186
Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$ 258
Ayodya Resort Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$ 417
US$ 236
Agoda.com
Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$ 266
The Ritz-Carlton Bali(Nusa Dua)
US$ 1,065
US$ 401
RitzCarlton.com
The St. Regis Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)
US$ 712
US$ 607
StRegis.com
3,641 results
All reviewsbutler servicearwana restaurantkulkul barcornerstone delikul kul bara lagoon view roomour honeymoonlagoon accessbeach frontaccess roomwelcome drinkreal balirestaurants and barssun loungersshopping centrebeach barnice beach
Reviewed 30 April 2012

I stayed here last week for 3D/2N on a business trip. I was thrilled when I entered the room and saw the view from my balcony. It turned out, I got a deluxe lagoon access room. It means, I can swim straight from my balcony to the swimable lagoon. Cool eh?

The staffs were nice. When I wanted to go to the gym at 11 pm, they were very helpful, turning on the electricity and providing me with a bottle of water and towel. The breakfast was yummy. My favorite is the omelette and chicken sausage. They were delicious! I don't know what they put in those two, but I'm very happy with the taste.

But there was one thing that annoyed me. When I checked in to the room, I put a pack of potato chips near my bed. I already opened the pack, and I put it half closed. Then I went to attend some meetings and came back at night. When I checked the pack, there were lots of big red ants all over it and also on the table. It's very gross because I never thought that five stars hotel like this would have insects inside its room.

Room Tip: Choose the one with lagoon access. Here, you can swim right from your balcony.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank irrasistible
thelagunabali, General Manager at The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2012

Dear Irrasistible,

Warmest greetings from The Laguna Resort & Spa!

Thank you for taking some of your precious time to share your favorable review on Tripadvisor.

It is wonderful to learn that you had an enriching experience with us and that you enjoyed your room with direct access to our beautiful lagoon.

We really appreciate your positive feedback regarding the excellent service of our staff and we are happy that you enjoyed our cuisine selection. For our complete culinary journey, please visit balibeyondgourmet.com.

Thank you for your constructive feedback regarding the ants and rest assured that we have addressed this with our housekeeping team.

Once again, constructive feedback is priceless for us since it allows us to look into the area we failed to meet your expectation and make necessary improvement to maintain our standard.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Laguna Resort & Spa for another exceptional and indigenous experience.

Reviewed 29 April 2012

This hotel is by far the best hotel I stayed at for my honeymoon & I've been to 3 hotels so far, amazing setting, amazing food at the seafood dinner open buffet Arawana for just $ 45 per person ( seriously the best fish, shrimps, and squids), and delicious huge variety in breakfast, the spa is amazing but a little bit expensive.. The sea view is fabulous, people are very nice, and hospitality is no. 1 target at this place.. Kulkul stuff is very peofessional & friendly.. Dont do alot of plans outside the hotel bec u won't wanna leave the hotel.. Trust me, U should come here..

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank DKin60years
thelagunabali, General Manager at The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2012

Dear DKin60years,

Warmest greetings from The Laguna Resort & Spa!

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us on Tripadvisor.

We are glad to learn that you had a most enriching and memorable honeymoon at The Laguna and that everything we offered has exceeded your expectation.

Thank you for highlighting our grounds, the cuisine and hospitality service which are in line with surrounding reviews. Further, we are glad that our team at Kul Kul Bar has taken care of you very well. We will surely share your positive feedback with the whole team whom I am sure will be happy to hear that their efforts to deliver an exceptional and memorable experience are well recognized.

For your kind reference, we will be very happy if you can find our complete culinary journey on balibeyondgourmet.com.

We do hope your memorable honeymoon with us will bring you back to The Laguna Resort & Spa in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 29 April 2012

Me and my wife decided to stay at Laguna for 6 days for our annual visit to Bali.

Arriving at Ngurah Rai was a bit frustrating as we were expecting airport transfer by hotel (where I have sent email twice few days earlier to book but no respond) and been waiting for 20 minutes in case of late coming. Finally, we ended up taking a cab which is OK for us.

Our first impression upon arrival was great as Dwi (nice guy) greet us with warm welcome and the welcome drinks is a great relief after travelling. Check-in was smooth and relaxing as it is done by Dwi and we just sit and enjoy our drinks.
We booked a Studio Room and given a room which is a bit secluded (good for those who wants privacy) but after talking to Dwi, he quickly entertained our request by moving us right away to another room which has spectacular view and near to the breakfast area and beach.. Lovely!!

Breakfast is superb but for those who stay longer might feel that it is a bit repetitive as it is the same menu but it is delicious. Dining at Arwana either ala-carte or buffet is delicious as well and the view is breathless.

Spa is an bit disappointment as we planned to have spa in hotel every day (as we usually do at other hotel) but after 1st trial of Aromatherapy we decided not to continue as we are not comfortable being massaged by a pregnant lady and they are lack of skills too. I believe there is a room for improvement there.

Butter service is most efficient and being able to order at anytime is a great pleasure to us.

Free-wifi in room and all over hotel premises (even up to the beach) is another great convenience provided by the hotel.

We read reviews by others complaining on the high food & beverage price (esp. Alcohol drinks).. We must say, shame on them, it is a 5star hotel..what do you expect?

Overall, we are extremely delighted that we have stayed at this lovely hotel and will DEFINITELY come back again.. Thanks to all staff at Laguna for making our stay a memorable one!

Room Tip: We had a studio room facing lagoon & breakfast area.. Fascinating!!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Iir_12
thelagunabali, General Manager at The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2012

Dear Lir_12,

Warmest greeting from The Laguna Resort & Spa!

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at The Laguna Resort & Spa on TripAdvisor.

Firstly, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced at the airport. According to our record there was no correspondence found requesting airport pickup on your arrival and again we apologize for missing this important request. Further, it concerned me greatly that our spa treatment didn’t live up to your expectation and we apologize since this is not the standard we try so hard to maintain. We have personally discussed this with the department concerned and rest assured that improvement will be followed up to assure that we meet our valued guests’ expectation.

I was pleased to learn that Dwi has assisted you along your check in process and helped you through with your concerns.

We really appreciate your highlight on our cuisine which has been famous as one of the best in the island. For your kind reference, please find us on balibeyondgourmet.com for our complete culinary journey.

Your constructive feedback is priceless since it allows us to look into the area we failed to meet your expectation and maintain our standard.

We look forward to welcoming you again to The Laguna Resort & Spa Bali.

Reviewed 28 April 2012

Hi we have just arrived back to Australia from our stay at the Laguna and we had a Lagoon View room on the second level, (room 248) we had requested another room through our TA but did not get it , but nonetheless the room was great. But if you want rooms with direct access to the lagoon, you book a 'Lagoon Access' room. We were going to book one of these but were unsure as we hadn't stayed at this resort before, but now we would definitely try and book the 'Access' room next time, even though our 'Lagoon View' room was wonderful it would be nice to be able to just have a quick swim and then get directly back into your room, although sitting around their beautiful pools is so relaxing. You will love it here seriously it ticks all of the boxes. Rms 250 - 252 looked nice too with lovely views. .. service was excellent, pots of tea delivered to room when requested even at 9.30pm ! insert smiley face here . Buffet breakfast was heaven on earth and what a location for breakfast, the list goes on .. we are already working out when we can get back there. (you can also walk along the beach promenade to Bali Collection Shopping Centre and its huge !! ) Selamat

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Wannabe30,

Warmest greetings from The Laguna Resort & Spa!

Thank you for taking some of your precious time to write on Tripadvisor.

We are glad to learn that you had an exceptional and indigenous experience with us. Your highlight regarding our Deluxe Lagoon View Room is in line with surrounding reviews and we are glad that you would like to return and stay in our Lagoon Access Room which provides direct access to our beautiful blue lagoon with spectacular view.

We appreciate your positive feedback regarding our cuisine and will be very happy if you can find us on balibeyondgourmet.com for our complete culinary journey.

Once again, we are thrilled to find that we have contributed in some small way in making your stay with us a memorable and flawless one.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Laguna Resort & Spa whenever you return to this Paradise Island.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

This hotel is stunning. The layout is with beautiful gardens winding down through swimmable lagoons to a very big pool on the beach front. Everything kept in pristine order and the staff friendly with service second to none. Two lovely restaurants both with buffets or a la carte fare. Top class food with a variety of styles. The beach was kept in pristine order and the swimming was so safe due to a reef about half a mile out breaking up the swell leaving a chest deep tidal lagoon. The staff where just fantastic probably the best of anywhere I have stayed in my life and I have travelled the world on business and pleasure for the last 30 years. One bad fault, the cost of wine. They gouge you. A glass of Chardonnay £20 or 200,000 rupia. Outside of the hotel at restaurants in the Bali mall a similar bottle cost £25 or 260,000rupiah. The hotel lose out because you finish up drinking small bottles of beer from the hotel and buying bottles of wine from the mall. I have noticed that others have made this complaint and the manager saying they will look at this. They haven't they are still ripping you off. Great shame as this hotel is almost perfect.
Last plus is the butler service. Drinks at any time of the day or night brought to your room and unlimited bottled water.

Room Tip: We paid a little extra for a studio room which was excellent. Very large living area and a very large bathroom with wardrobe area. You can pay a bit more and have a lagoon access room. Straight from your balcony into the water via a small ladder
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Spencer L
thelagunabali, General Manager at The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2012

Dear Spencer L,

Warmest greetings from The Laguna Resort & Spa!

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us on Tripadvisor.

We are glad to learn that you had an exceptional and indigenous stay with us. It is always pleasing to receive a positive feedback regarding the excellent service of our staff. It will always lift up their spirit in giving better service to our valued guests.

We really appreciate your highlight regarding our restaurants and that you enjoyed our cuisines. Complimented with free Wifi access, our restaurants offer you a wide array of both excellent local and international food. We invite you to visit balibeyondgourmet.com to find our complete culinary journey.

Regarding the price of the wine, we have tax issue in our country that causes the price of alcoholic beverages inevitably high. Kindly be advised that we display net price for our F&B products, which means that the price has included 21% government tax and service charge hence the price might appear high at the first sight. This is not the case on most other establishments.