I stayed here last week for 3D/2N on a business trip. I was thrilled when I entered the room and saw the view from my balcony. It turned out, I got a deluxe lagoon access room. It means, I can swim straight from my balcony to the swimable lagoon. Cool eh?
The staffs were nice. When I wanted to go to the gym at 11 pm, they were very helpful, turning on the electricity and providing me with a bottle of water and towel. The breakfast was yummy. My favorite is the omelette and chicken sausage. They were delicious! I don't know what they put in those two, but I'm very happy with the taste.
But there was one thing that annoyed me. When I checked in to the room, I put a pack of potato chips near my bed. I already opened the pack, and I put it half closed. Then I went to attend some meetings and came back at night. When I checked the pack, there were lots of big red ants all over it and also on the table. It's very gross because I never thought that five stars hotel like this would have insects inside its room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive Nusa Dua resort area, on Bali's most beautiful beach, the Laguna Resort & Spa boast panoramic view of Indian Ocean. The 257 guest rooms and 19 suites combine modern Balinese style with evocative tropical garden or lagoon views, the resort’s unique Lagoon Access Rooms allow you to step from your private balcony directly into crystal-clear lagoon waters while the 11 pool villas feature expansive private pools. Enjoy our seven swimmable lagoons, the first swimmable lagoon in the world, stretching over 5,000-square-metres though the resort. The Lagoon Spa promises unforgettable activities while our 24-hour Butler Service ensures a matchless experience. The Laguna Resort & Spa offers a wide range of dining options featuring cuisines from around the world. Banyubiru featuring pan-Asian and International cuisines. Arwana, a beachfront restaurant, offers an extensive and unparalled premium coastal cuisine with fresh and live seafood as well as an oyster and sushi bar. Cornerstone features a wine room with a unique setting for private dining and a deli highlighting a sambal corner, a variety of homemade ice creams, chocolates, cakes and daily specialties from the rotisserie oven. In addition, our poolside Kul Kul Bar, Cascade Garden Lounge and Bar, and Sapphire Lagoon Bar offer signature cocktails, wine, spirits and light bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Starwood APAC, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Prestigia and Ctrip TA so you can book your The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- Laguna Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna Hotel
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua