This hotel is stunning. The layout is with beautiful gardens winding down through swimmable lagoons to a very big pool on the beach front. Everything kept in pristine order and the staff friendly with service second to none. Two lovely restaurants both with buffets or a la carte fare. Top class food with a variety of styles. The beach was kept in pristine order and the swimming was so safe due to a reef about half a mile out breaking up the swell leaving a chest deep tidal lagoon. The staff where just fantastic probably the best of anywhere I have stayed in my life and I have travelled the world on business and pleasure for the last 30 years. One bad fault, the cost of wine. They gouge you. A glass of Chardonnay £20 or 200,000 rupia. Outside of the hotel at restaurants in the Bali mall a similar bottle cost £25 or 260,000rupiah. The hotel lose out because you finish up drinking small bottles of beer from the hotel and buying bottles of wine from the mall. I have noticed that others have made this complaint and the manager saying they will look at this. They haven't they are still ripping you off. Great shame as this hotel is almost perfect.
Last plus is the butler service. Drinks at any time of the day or night brought to your room and unlimited bottled water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive Nusa Dua resort area, on Bali's most beautiful beach, the Laguna Resort & Spa boast panoramic view of Indian Ocean. The 257 guest rooms and 19 suites combine modern Balinese style with evocative tropical garden or lagoon views, the resort’s unique Lagoon Access Rooms allow you to step from your private balcony directly into crystal-clear lagoon waters while the 11 pool villas feature expansive private pools. Enjoy our seven swimmable lagoons, the first swimmable lagoon in the world, stretching over 5,000-square-metres though the resort. The Lagoon Spa promises unforgettable activities while our 24-hour Butler Service ensures a matchless experience. The Laguna Resort & Spa offers a wide range of dining options featuring cuisines from around the world. Banyubiru featuring pan-Asian and International cuisines. Arwana, a beachfront restaurant, offers an extensive and unparalled premium coastal cuisine with fresh and live seafood as well as an oyster and sushi bar. Cornerstone features a wine room with a unique setting for private dining and a deli highlighting a sambal corner, a variety of homemade ice creams, chocolates, cakes and daily specialties from the rotisserie oven. In addition, our poolside Kul Kul Bar, Cascade Garden Lounge and Bar, and Sapphire Lagoon Bar offer signature cocktails, wine, spirits and light bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Starwood APAC, Agoda and Prestigia so you can book your The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- Laguna Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna Hotel
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua