We stayed at St Regis for two nights as part of our 5 days Bali vacation. The hotel has all the luxury settings that you expect and more from a 5+ stars hotel. We were there during their new year celebration and it was quite a experience. No lights after sunset.So some people might not appreicate this but I found it interesting and give you a different feel of the hotel. The breakfast buffet selection was huge or I should say it's more like a dinner buffet. They even cook Indonesian fried rice in front of you. The Spa was excellent, I actually reserve a second massage immediately after since it was one of the best massage that I ever had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Bali Resort reflects landscape architecture from the early 1900s, inspired by the blending of art and nature with lifestyle and living, and features interior design that manifests a true element of style in the culturally rich, luxurious environment of Bali. The use of rich imported fabrics with indigenous materials and cultural artifacts runs through all the 80 suites, 42 villas and 2 residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your The St. Regis Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- St Regis Nusa Dua
- St Regis Bali Hotel
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Nusa Dua