We only visited this Hotel for a meal but we were in awe of the beauty of the grounds and the incredible beach front restaurant where our table was surrounded by water. The vista and the meal was truely beautiful and the service would be possibly the best that I have experienced. If you can't afford to stay here but are happy to splash out on an expensive but divine meal, then you simply must give it a try!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Bali Resort reflects landscape architecture from the early 1900s, inspired by the blending of art and nature with lifestyle and living, and features interior design that manifests a true element of style in the culturally rich, luxurious environment of Bali. The use of rich imported fabrics with indigenous materials and cultural artifacts runs through all the 80 suites, 42 villas and 2 residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Starwood APAC, Expedia, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Ctrip TA so you can book your The St. Regis Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- St Regis Nusa Dua
- St Regis Bali Hotel
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Nusa Dua