“Wonderfull Night ”

Tropical Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 237 Restaurants in Nusa Dua
Description: The perfect place with natural-minimalist architecture design, for relaxing your feet and refreshing after hunting for souvenirs.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoyed eating and speaking with waitress (Asih).Her magic is very good !!
Good services and good food.i will come back again in tropical restaurant

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This country is amazing, prices are sooo low! Had a shrimp and avocado appetizer and then seafood risotto and both were amazing. Our server was Asih and she was so cute and friendly. Truly a great experience.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The food is really good with good service! Highly recommended! Asih provides us good services! Well done!

2  Thank 385perryn
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Found this restaurant by chance our first night in Bali, decided to go back on our last night. The food is good, the ambiance is welcoming and the service is top notch. We were satisfied with our food they had a drink special buy two get the third free (we did not know until our third drink came without us asking, nice surprise we would have never ordered a third) What made us return was the staff, great group of hard workers. Every request was no problem. I actually forgot to pack my mosquito repellent for after my massage and realized it at dinner. I asked our waiter (I’m sorry I can’t remember his name I think Duni?) and he provided me with Off spray. That was going over and above for costumer satisfaction. I was able to relax and enjoy my meal knowing that nothing was dining on me!
Both Yan’z and Meyani were excellent, Meyani was charming, providing entertainment at our table, she made us laugh and smile.
Overall a good place and even better service.

Tropical B, Manager at Tropical Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mr/Mrs Toni T

Warmest greeting from Tropical Bali Collection

Thank you for taking the time to write comment and it was very valuable for us your positive comment became great new spirit for our team we expected to have change to serve you again Thanks you very much and hopefully will visit us again next time

Best regards
Nym Sudarsa

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We ordered such seafood as lobster, prawns and squids. We chose it from the basket. The grilled seafood was given with salads, vegetables and fried potatoes. The taste was amazing. We have been there for 5 times. And the prices are very nice. Love this place!

Dear Mr/Mrs Syuzik