“Bad Service”

Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was here with two girl friends. We were thinking this restaurant is good as quite famous in Ubud. Then we decided to have our dinner here. After seeing the menu we know what we want to order, we made sign to the waitress to make an order but it seems they ignored us after finally 15 minutes there was someone looking at us and coming to us, we looked at them assemble at the bar and having conversation (they were 4 persons, 2 bartenders and 2 waitress, boy and girl) without any attention to the guests. First impression for us was failed, we still fine, until one of my friend suddenly found something like ‘metal-fabric’ (I don’t know how to call it in English. It is the thing to be used for washing plate, it was quite long) left in her food (she ordered spaghetti carbonara) and it’s totally dangerous to be eaten. then we made sign again to call the staff, surprisingly again they seemed ignore us until I called them louder 3 times (they were still joking each other) and I walked closer to them then a boy answered my call, at that time I was so angry. They really didn’t pay attention to the guests. My friend complained that boy (the waiter) and that boy brought that “thing” and were thinking they would do something. But they did nothing!!! After we finished our dinner, they supposed to clear-up but they did nothing and they were just joking and laughing at the bar until we came to cashier and paid the bill.
I would not recommend to eat at this restaurant for you who concern about the service, as we pay to eat and we deserve to get (at least) good service although not best!!!

Reviewed 9 March 2018

We were recommended this restaurant for local food, apparently it seems quite famous in Ubud area for the duck dishes. We tried the grilled and fried duck, plus fish, noodle soup, and vegs. Fish was good but I find the duck dishes quite normal. The restaurant had indoor & outdoor seatings. You can see the sunset from here and the views were gorgeous.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

We had lunch here as we curious to the taste of the bebek tepi sawah menu.
The grilled duck was very tender and soft, served with the three different kinds of sambal and we love the sambal matah the most! Western food also available but still with the touch of balinesse food and it was really good. My belly was happy :)
We missed the grilled duck with the sambal matah already.. We’ll come back for sure! Recommended!

Reviewed 24 January 2018

We stopped in here for dinner. It was getting a bit late, around 8pm. We got a table and waited to order. Their menu was average, though maybe that was because we were looking at non-duck items.

The food was fine- nothing special, but definitely nothing to complain about. The service, however, was not great. I won't go into great detail but essentially we felt very rushed and anyone who wasn't our direct server would completely ignore us (even when our own server disappeared and we were wandering around trying to find someone to pay).

With all the amazing restaurants (with wonderful, friendly service), there isn't much reason to go here.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I was interested in bebek mesuir after checking the menu, before placed the order, I asked to the waitress what is this, they said that crispy boneless duck and I like it and place the order.
When its coming, its mixed with the bone.
They need to check the quality of their food

1  Thank Fenfen2016