1) Normally Kuta hotel is expensive, but this hotel is comparatively in fare price with comfortable accommodation.
2) Room is big and clean, however the WiFi quality is poor and not stable, line is intermittent on and off.
3) Hotel swimming pool is big and beautiful, or kids enjoyed very much
4) Location is good, with walking distance you can access Kuta beach as well as shopping & dining area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ranked among the top 3 1/2 star hotels in Bali, Febri's Hotel is very popular among Australian family travelers. The hotel location is well-known for its close proximity to shops, restaurants and beach. From the travellers' reviews, mostly praised the hotel's great value, meticulous cleanliness and friendly service. Please ensure to inform the hotel for request(s) and estimated time of check-in at least 3 days prior to arrival. Booking documents + passport(s) will be required upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Febri's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Febri`s Hotel And Spa
- Febri`s Hotel Kuta
- Febris Hotel Kuta
- Febri's Hotel & Spa Bali/Kuta