“Amazing time there this visit.”
Review of Waterbom Bali

Waterbom Bali
Ranked #1 of 118 things to do in Kuta
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Exciting water slides slice through 3.8 hectares of landscaped tropical parks providing hours of fun and entertainment for the young and young at heart! World-class slides and rides are built and maintained to strict international safety standards. The advanced salt chlorination technique is soft on the environment and on your skin. The ultimate escape to relaxation or thrills… Whatever satisfies the soul most! A globally acclaimed waterpark that guarantees a day of fun!!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Watch all the different prices. On line prices different to ones you pay at the counters. Cheaper on their website. We used entertainment book voucher but still cost us $140 for a family of 4. Get there early to get a sunbed. Didnt use a locker and hid my stuff under my towels which was pretty safe. You can hire towels, lockers , cabanas etc.. cashless system so dont forget to place money on your wrist bands. We spent roughly $50 on lunch there, lots of choice. My little kids were around 125cms tall so they were allowed on most of the slides bar the climax due to weight needing to be over 45kilos If i remember right. Lifejackets around for your little ones to use. Queues were none existent this time we visited which was great. By 4pm the place was empty and we ran up and down all afternoon. Lots of staircases for slides so be warned you need to be a little fit. I struggled and stopped alot while kids ran up. Goggles are good for kids on slides so they can see where they are going. Plus rash tops to stop the sun from burning their skin. Lazy river our favourite, could spend all day relaxing on a ring floating around looking at the plants. Showers clean for washing afterwards. They take lots of photos for you and scan wristbands. They are pretty pricey pictures. Lots of people took their own cameras and put them in waterproof pouches for their own pictures. Spa prices expensive in here. Great day out.

1  Thank emmamarielavery
in 3,515 reviews
"slides"
in 3,194 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

we had a great day here - and it's a FULL day, the kids just ran from slide to slide! The slide attendants were funny and friendly, all staff were great. Food was a bit expensive (as per usual in attractions like this), i'd recommend bringing lunch. Photo packages were reasonably priced though. Its a good idea to think ahead and book a cabana online too!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visited by my a family of 5; 2 adults and 2 kids (7&9yrs). Our youngest was able to ride most slides so she wasn’t disappointed. Many different levels of rides and water areas for all ages and capabilities. There is a lot of shaded areas and this helps on a hot day! We rented a cabana which includes a locker. Be sure to book this and tickets online for availability and discount. It’s a cashless park where you use money bands to buy stuff but can refund any remaining $. Have fun!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We loved our time at waterbom Bali. Although the park was small they did fit in a lot of slides and attractions for what they could. Having the flowrider incorporated in the park was a really good addition. Overall had a great time and would defiantly recommend to friends and family.

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

OMG what a experience.
From the lazy river to one slide where you fly out into the open and then land back into a speed tube. My heart almost burst out of my chest. Then I tried the new ride.....enclosed in a capsule the floor falls away!!!!

I was in such shock I couldn't react or even scream. When I got to the bottom a guy said to me "you are braver than most men, I have been sitting here watching for over a hour and seen every 3rd man walk back down not willing to do what you just did"

This filled me with confidence, as I staggered away and tried to get my bearings I unknowingly walked past a large parrot who sqwarked at me, sending my heart into a fluttering once again.

Call it ignorance, blind stupidity or a memory lapse but I did end up doing all these rides again.

Family friendly with slow rides, cabana's, pictures taken throughout the day with the option to buy.

So many elements to this park. Whether it be relaxing, a family day out or adventure seeking this park has it all.