Stayed for 10 nights. We have two young children so wouldn't recommend for a family stay as pools are either very shallow or very deep, nothing in between. Staff friendly enough and helpful, decor a little dated, breaky is good variety each morning. Pictures on net not at all what it is like!! Beach is awful. Good location for shops and close to airport but don't really notice planes.
Very noisy if staying on lower levels, can hear furniture being dragged around all the time. Pillows very hard, beds ok.
Probably a better hotel for couples rather than families. I think it is over priced for what you get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort, a beach front property in the heart of South Kuta, sets in more than six hectares of tropical gardens. The resort is conveniently located just ten minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and within a walking distance to the biggest shopping centre, the Discovery Shopping Mall and Lippo Mall Kuta. 402 Rooms and suites overlook the gardens featuring contemporary Balinese furnishing plus a full range of modern amenities. Hotel facilities include a free form swimming pool with cascading waterfall, Jacuzzi, swim-up bar, health club and sauna, beach restaurant and spa. All rooms come with balcony, tea and coffee making facilities, safe deposit box, and free wi-fi internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Bintang Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Bintang Bali Hotel Kuta
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort And Spa
- Ramada Kuta
- Kuta Ramada
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort Kuta