“Dive safari”

AquaMarine Diving - Bali
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: ABOUT US AquaMarine Diving - Bali only offers only Bali's better dive locations: These are on the east, north east and north west coasts. These careful selections, combined with the experience of our Balinese dive staff and British safety standards, make an unbeatable combination. You can be sure of not only safe, enjoyable diving but also that we will show you the best Bali has to offer. We were Indonesia's first Project AWARE Go ECO Operator, and have received the PADI Green Star Award in recognition of our commitment to environmental protection. BALI'S DIVING Situated in the Indo-Pacific, the world's richest marine biogeographic zone, Bali receives very plankton-rich waters and so contains a stunningly diverse underwater ecosystem with diving to suit everyone. Bali has vertical walls and sand slopes; shipwrecks, steel and wooden; limestone shorelines and black, volcanic outcrops; peaceful bays and ripping currents; deep, coral-covered ridges, shallow seagrass beds and big bommies; with both shore- and boat-diving available around the island. DAY TRIPS For those staying in south Bali and doing Day Trips, our air-conditioned minibuses will take you from your hotel, through beautiful Balinese countryside, past rice terraces, along coastlines, via rural villages, with great views of Mount Agung (Bali's most revered volcano), to Bali's top dive sites. We also offer Special Day Trips: some are seasonal - based on pelagic migrations; while others are rarely visited dive sites with plenty of marinelife but few other divers. SAFARIS (dive and accommodation packages) A Safari allows you to see more Bali, visit several sites and cut down on road travel. Prices include accommodation near the sites so you can do more dives per day if desired and schedule your dives for different marinelife and lighting. AquaMarine customises Safaris for beginners, underwater photographers and groups, according to your interest and personal requirements. PADI COURSES AquaMarine offers PADI courses from Bubblemakers (8yrs+) to Divemaster (professional level); plus a wide variety of PADI Specialty Courses. Flexible schedules to fit your holiday plans. With its tropical waters, Bali is an ideal place to learn to dive, and the huge variety of dive sites also make Bali a great please to further your dive education. 1 DAY INTRODUCTORY ADVENTURE DIVING PROGRAMME AquaMarine designed this programme for people who either do not have time for a PADI course or would just like a taste of scuba-diving. We usually conduct this on Tulamben's world-famous USAT Liberty shipwreck - there's no better place to fall in love with diving! All of AquaMarine Diving - Bali's dive programmes include transport (land and boat), 2 Day Dives, PADI dive guide (Divemaster or above), MSIG diver medical insurance, basic equipment, lunch with softdrinks/water, PADI courses include manual and certification. Non-divers are welcome to join any trip; snorkelling is available at all sites subject to conditions. BEYOND BALI AquaMarine Diving - Bali also operates as an agent for other reputable dive resorts and liveaboards throughout Indonesia (including Wakatobi, Komodo, Alor, Raja Ampat, Bunaken, Lembeh, Pulau Weh, Gorontalo, Togian Islands, Ambon & Kalimantan). Please contact us for more information and reservations. We often have special rates and packages available.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 19 May 2018

Recently returned from a 6 day dive tour with Aquamarine. It was fantastic.
Whilst planning the trip- Natalie was very quick to respond to all my emails with questions, and designed an itinerary to suit my dive buddy and my experience level. She offered advice on where to stay as well as other things to do in and around Bali and was most helpful!
The package was great value for money, 6 nights in a beautiful hotel and 4 full days of diving. Jack was our dive guide and he was fantastic. Great selection of dive sites and a mix of shore and boat dives. We hired all gear, everything was in good condition and was prepared prior to each dive.
Pick ups were always on time and drivers excellent!
We also did a white water rafting trip and overland tour on the non- diving days and both were excellent.
I would highly recommend Aquamarine for their professional service, great dive guides and great itineraries!

Annabel T, Owner at AquaMarine Diving - Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Jli267

Thank you for taking the time to review AMD-B.

I was so pleased to read about your experiences with us (we have a great team!) and that you and your buddy, S, thoroughly enjoyed your time in Bali. It was lovely you chose to meet up in Bali after having not seen each other for a while :-)

Your compliments have been passed on to Natalie (Dive Travel Consultant) and Jack, your guide, and to the drivers: Driving here is so different from overseas, it’s not often our drivers’ abilities are recognised!

I understand S said she would do her Advanced course when she returns to Bali: I hope it won’t be too long, having the AOWD certification enables you to dive at a far greater selection of dive sites (around the world, not just in Bali) :-)

I see Natalie/Jack put you onto a trip to Nusa Penida on your final day – excellent!

I hope your off-gassing (and, no doubt, shopping!) in Ubud went well too.

All reviews
in 21 reviews
"night dive"
"great dive"
in 20 reviews
"advanced open water course"
"boat crew"
in 14 reviews
"dive course"
"pick ups"
in 16 reviews
"underwater camera"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Its my first time diving. it was a great experience. My instructor was really nice and took it slow and steady.

Dear GautamIT

Thank you for taking the time to review AquaMarine here on TripAdvisor.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your 1Day Introductory Adventure Diving Programme with Aan!

I'm sure you were disappointed the rest of your family changed their minds about coming diving and snorkelling with you, but hopefully your own, first-hand experiences will encourage them to join you next time :-)

Reviewed 12 May 2018

From my first contacts with Adriana I knew this was the company I wants to dive with. Unfortunately, I re injured an old back injury while surfing just two. Days before I was going to dive. The whole crew helped me get in and out of th boat, divemasters very attentive and contributed to a great experience

Dear rubicon

Thank you for taking the time to review AMD-B here on TripAdvisor, we really appreciate it.

I’m delighted Bali’s diving and AquaMarine’s services lived up to your friend J’s recommendation. I’ve passed on your comments “great divemasters” and “divemasters very attentive” to both Mitra and Marta – who are, incidentally, both PADI Instructors :-)

I really hope your back is now sorted out… I’m relieved it didn’t stop you having a “great experience” with us, and hope it continued to be okay in Komodo afterwards.

I see you dived Tulamben Bay (USAT Liberty Shipwreck) with Mitra, and then Mimpang/Tepekong (just outside Padangbai/Candidasa on Bali’s east coast) the next day with Marta. Good choices :-)

Talking of you diving Komodo: I’ve worked out you are the gentlemen who left his Nautilus Lifeline on AquaMarine’s rental BCD (mightily relieved you got it back in time!) – I’d be very interested to hear if you’ve ever had to use it, how you found it.

We hope to see you again before too long, rubicon.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

I write this review for Aquamarine Diving Co, Bali to share my experience diving with the shop and help Divers select their dive shop incase they happen to be in Bali.
My experience is as below:-
1. I had started my correspondence with Aquamarine diving since February for dives I would take in April, while on vacation.
Natalie made regular correspondence with me on mail and was very responsive and patient to every query of mine. I can compare that because I had mailed other shops as well.
2. I had requested price quote for ten dives and the price was very reasonable which was around 36,000₹ in total. So, I had paid 50% for booking my dives and the rest upon reaching Bali.
3. On the day of dives, the shop made pick up from the hotel I was staying in and they were very punctual.
4. My PADI certified instructor was Mitra on two occasions and Marta on two other days and Joe, an intern with the dive shop was made my buddy. They were very professional lot and I enjoyed every dive site I was taken to. Was even lucky to see the Mola Mola offseason :-)
5. Overall, a great diving experience with Aquamarine diving and I strongly recommend the shop for ur dive adventures as well.

Annabel T, Owner at AquaMarine Diving - Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear jinju242002

Thank you for reviewing AMD-B here on TA, we appreciate it :-)

Thank you also for messaging Natalie each day of your diving to let her know what a great time you’d had, the different things you’d seen at each dive site, and about your AMD-B Dive Guides – it is rare that someone is considerate enough to do that, thank you again, and I’m delighted you had such a superb time :-)

I see for your 4days of diving, you went to Blue Lagoon twice, Tulamben Bay (for the 120m USAT Liberty Shipwreck) and also over to Nusa Penida – wonderful.

And yes, although there were strong currents, you DID see Mola-Mola (Ocean sunfish) out of season – yours might actually have been the first sighting we had this year, but I’m not actually in the office right now to check our records.

I’m so pleased you had “a great diving experience with AquaMarine” and that you “strongly recommend” us, and hope it won’t be too long before you are back here yourself :-)

2014/15/16/17 Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence