I write this review for Aquamarine Diving Co, Bali to share my experience diving with the shop and help Divers select their dive shop incase they happen to be in Bali.
My experience is as below:-
1. I had started my correspondence with Aquamarine diving since February for dives I would take in April, while on vacation.
Natalie made regular correspondence with me on mail and was very responsive and patient to every query of mine. I can compare that because I had mailed other shops as well.
2. I had requested price quote for ten dives and the price was very reasonable which was around 36,000₹ in total. So, I had paid 50% for booking my dives and the rest upon reaching Bali.
3. On the day of dives, the shop made pick up from the hotel I was staying in and they were very punctual.
4. My PADI certified instructor was Mitra on two occasions and Marta on two other days and Joe, an intern with the dive shop was made my buddy. They were very professional lot and I enjoyed every dive site I was taken to. Was even lucky to see the Mola Mola offseason :-)
5. Overall, a great diving experience with Aquamarine diving and I strongly recommend the shop for ur dive adventures as well.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.