Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$ 175
US$ 121
US$ 102
US$ 87
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel Bali(Kuta)
US$ 188
US$ 161
Agoda.com
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$ 197
Park Regis(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$ 36
US$ 29
Agoda.com
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$ 144
US$ 117
  • Breakfast included
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$ 397
US$ 109
Agoda.com
All reviewsnice poolhot showerair conlegian streetstandard roomgood sizelane
Reviewed 13 January 2015

The staff at The Kubu hotel in kuta were the friendliest most amazing group of people we met during our entire stay in bali. There was nothing that was too difficult to organise. When you stay at the Kubu everything is within walking distance and the shops and laundry service across from the hotel take the time to learn your name and provide amazing service. We definitely would recommend this hotel to anyone that wants a peaceful stress free break. Rob and Kristy

• Stayed: January 2015
Reviewed 13 December 2014

I stayed for 4 days here and room was quite spacious and direct sunshine through the balcony, with free wifi and TV. Hotel is at walking distance from kuta beach and market area. They provide morning breakfast also.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 November 2014 via mobile

We only stayed in this hotel for one night as we were passing through Bali and catching a flight early next the morning. Lucky enough in that sense!

We checked in and the accommodation looked nice, there was a pool, rooms were spacious enough, we had a nice balcony overlooking the pool and it was centrally located to everything nightclubs, bars, restaurants and the beach. We were considering staying here when we were back in Kuta.

Then we went to sleep and I woke up early next morning with bed bug bites along my stomach and also had bites on both feet and both legs. I generally check trip advisor for bed bug complaints but as it was only for the one night I didn't. I wish I had have now. I can see from previous complaints that the 3rd floor and room 303 have all had bed bug complaints which is the room that we were staying in.
I would avoid this hotel if staying in Kuta as there are far too many bed bug complaints and I have experienced it for myself now.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert A
Reviewed 28 September 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel in the center of Kuta and quiet but my room was dirty. In fact there was water leaking from the roof and it smelled like moisture. The bathroom was also bad with no pressure for the shower.
In the morning the staff was not very friendly but the shift in the afternoon was great.
The swimming pool was clean and maybe a bit cold... But still nice to have a refresh during the day.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Despite reviews listing problems such as not having phone and fridges or poor tv channels: I definitely didn't go to Bali to call reception, drink or eat in my room and definitely not to whatc tv! For $20 a night you really can't go wrong. The staff are nice and courteous, by the 2nd night they knew me by name. For towels, if they don't offer them when you check in just ask and they will give them to you then. AC is optional, one night we didn't have it the other we did, but the night we did there was no dripping or noise. The pool was fun and my friend and I met 2 others in other rooms and had a fantastic few nights there (no bugs at all!!). We even came back from Lembongan island and had one last night in Kuta so we decided to go back and again had no bugs and same great experience. I would however agree the breakfast was small but was enough to get going for the day. Definitely will be recommending this hotel to others.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends