We stayed here for 5 nights from the 5th of April. We are regular travellers who stay in mid range hotels. We had made our booking here about 4 months earlier but when we arrived we were told that our Deluxe pool view room was not available and they would upgrade us, this was fine with us. We were taken to a room on the 6th floor in the building facing the reception area, I can't remember the room number but it was the last room on the right hand side. The room did not have a pool view it was looking out over roof tops. Next to the room was another room that had air conditioning units in it that blew hot air into the corridor, the first day was not so bad but it got worse as the days went on. In the afternoon it would get so hot that it had to be at least 55 degrees Celsius out side our door which was affecting the air conditioning in our room. The shower in the room would flood that bad that the water would run out the shower and all over the floor in the bathroom. It would run straight towards the door and we were using towells to stop it going into the bedroom area. We bought this to the attention of the staff but they could not fix the problem. By day two we started to get a sewage smell in our room. We bought this to their attention but they they could not fix the problem. We asked about changing rooms but we were told that the hotel was full, which I didn't totally believe. The breakfast was fine but they allow people to smoke during breakfast some mornings you would have 10 people smoking in the room which was disgusting. I am not against people smoking but to have people's second hand smoke blowing into your face while you are eating breakfast is not very nice. The photos they display on their website are misleading, our room certainly did not look like the photos and we had family staying in other rooms and their rooms were not like the the photos displayed. I think the Swiss bell hotel group should remove the photos from their site and put up current ones. Overall I think this hotel is not worth the money, I think you could get a lot better value elsewhere. I look forward to the reply from the management.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Kuta Resort by Swiss-Belhotel is conveniently located in the heart of Kuta area, 15 minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International Airport and five minutes to Kuta beach. Our central location allows easy access to entertainment venues, tourist attractions, exclusive shopping and sightseeing in the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak and Nusa Dua regions.We boast more than 250 rooms, featuring amenities you would expect of a four-star hotel. Choose from superior, deluxe or junior suites tastefully furnished in a blend of classical and contemporary motifs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bali Kuta Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Kuta Hotel Kuta
- Bali Kuta Resort And Convention Center
- Bali Kuta Resort & Convention Center