Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa
US$ 181
US$ 144
US$ 74
  • Pool
Risata Bali Resort & Spa(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$ 75
US$ 59
US$ 92
US$ 88
US$ 835
US$ 108
US$ 193
US$ 186
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$ 138
Park Regis(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$ 86
US$ 29
Agoda.com
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$ 115
US$ 109
1,648 results
All reviewsbetween poppiesvivo restaurantdeluxe gardenopposite the beachthird floorfree upgradeno elevatorpool arearecommend this resortbeachwalk mallwelcome drinklocation is excellenthard rock caferestaurant staffbuffet breakfastdvd playerbusy street
Reviewed 4 September 2012

We booked 6 months in advance. On arrival we were greeted with a smile. The suitcases were taken from the taxi by hotel staff then we were taken to reception were we were offered a non alcoholic ice cold drink-very nice.

When we presenting our documents we were asked if we wouldn't mind moving rooms-2 for one night only. We of course declined as we booked well in advance. The reception guy smiled and excused himself for a moment. When he returned with another smile he said that there was no problem and that he was upgrading us to the cottages. The cottages are situated the other side of the garden path facing the three story hotel rooms and very nice they are to.

The restaurant is situated right on Jalan Pantai- Beach Street and right next to the pool. Anyone who likes a large breakfast on holiday, you can get one here. Or you can just have cereal, fruit egg and bacon, toast etc. There is also an excellent menu for lunch and dinner if you don't mind paying more than the Kuta cafes'

The swimming pool area is very pleasant with plenty of shade if the sun is too hot for you. Just change to another sun bed as there were always some free when we were there. If fancy a drink the bar staff have got there eyes on you.

One thing I should mention is; if you want a view from your balcony then ignore the cottages and the first floor of the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 August 2012

We recently returned from staying at the Kuta Seaview for our Honeymoon and we could not fault the hotel or the staff!
Rosso Vivo is one of the best places we ate at the whole trip and the cocktails will blow your head off...nothing weak or watered down about those babies!
A couple of minor gripes, be careful in the bathrooms after showering...the water accumulates around the bath and flows on to the bathroom floor...some gymnastic moves required!
And be very careful when booking with airasia.com! I paid for an upgraded room with a king and a queen bed and oceanviews...we were initially taken to a ground floor room with neither! I wouldn't normally complain about this but as I had paid for it and it was our honeymoon I expected to get what I paid for! Concierge were very helpful and showed us a room on the 3rd floor with ocean views which we snapped up! HUGE king size bed and fresh water every day in the mini bar...this is definitely our hotel of choice for future trips!

Room Tip: Definitely go for a room on the 3rd floor! We had 319 and it was great.
Reviewed 22 August 2012

We just returned from staying at the Kuta Sea View Hotel. The location of the hotel was good, as was the service in the hotel.

We booked the Deluxe Studio Suite with the four poster bed. It was one of the most expensive rooms.The room was very dark and had no view at all. I felt we could have done better for the money.

There is little to no 'Sea View' from this hotel. Someone built a 6 foot wall on the beach front which blocks most of the view.

The food was great, the restaurant was very clean.

Overall- for location good-but I feel you could do better.

1  Thank Kathy L
Reviewed 21 August 2012

I can't say enough good things about the hotel and staff. From the time I booked to checking out the staff were more than friendly and helpful. The room was very good. The breakfast was very good. The pool area and location of the hotel was very good. The place is small but it's full of character. We look forward to staying there again.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

My girlfriend and I recent had a room each at the this Hotel and found it to be fantastic. My daughter was staying at the Bounty so I wanted to be close by and Kuta Seaview was ideal. The staff were wonderful, food was great and the size of the Hotel is really good if you want a smaller sized place to stay. The thing that I liked was that beacause its a smaller Hotel and the pool isnt that big and theres not a lot for kids to do - so there werent many young families with babies and little kids (been there done that) so it was very relaxing and peaceful. With Poppies 1 & 2 on either side theres heaps to do and lots of great places to eat. Try the new Restaurant right on the corner of Poppies 1 (owned by an Oz guy) great place to go and of course Poppies Restaurant was again amazing - look forward to my next trip back - will def stay at Kuta Seaview

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends