Pros: The hotel is situated on a nice spot (by the seaside and in walking distance from all the day & nightlife of Kuta). The staff was always helpful and kind. The rooms are sufficiently spacious, but make sure you book a room on the top floor (that is the 2nd floor), otherwise you will only see trees and nothing more. The breakfast buffet is generous, satisfying all preferences.
Cons: The bed linen was changed only upon our complaint to the reception (even though they told us that they change linen on a daily basis). Also our peace & quiet was affected (a bit) by the construction of a new hotel not further than 100m from our balcony, resulting to an unsusable day-bed (on the balcony).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KUTA SEAVIEW Boutique Resort & Spa Bali is strategically located on beach front of the long golden sand of Kuta beach, well known for its surfing and for its magnificent sunsets, provides everlasting bliss for those craving for the perfect holiday under the sun. The resort is set amongst tropical gardens with 88 comfortable guest rooms of your choice from deluxe room as the lowest room category to Premier deluxe gardens - Suites the highest ones , all rooms are furnished in contemporary Balinese architecture and equipped with international standard room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort And Spa
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa Bali