I stayed in this hotel for 7D/6N in late June 2012 and it was as how I had expected it to be. Quaint, peaceful and very pleasant. Although there wasn't much of the sea to see from my seaview deluxe room, lying down on the daybed on the balcony watching the sunset, and listening to the waves crashing on Kuta beach was, to me, very calming.
The staff at the reception were very friendly and helpful. The Guest Relations Officer took his time explaining about what the hotel offers, what are the things that are included in my stay and so on. The welcome drink was superb, and a definite thirst-quencher. They were equally helpful upon checkout too.
The bell boy caried our luggage up to the third floor. I wish there is an easier way for him to do that. But, the smile never left his face, as he explained the amenities inside the room, explained how to use the room safe, and what is chargeable and what isn't. We never got to try the free 15-minute massage at the spa that was thrown into the deal as well as our schedule was somewhat tight. Hopefully when we return we'd get to do it.
The breakfast spread was good. I personally love the pancakes and croissant. Even the staff at the Rosso Vivo were very friendly and service was fast. However, I hope they would remember the teaspoon when they serve coffee/tea to the guests. This place gets lively at night playing excellent music as you chill down. The pool is also nice, located next to the Rosso Vivo.
Wi-fi: you prepay for one, two or four hours. The rates are cheap. The good thing is, you can logout when you're not using and your time usage stops. The only thing is if you are on the third floor, it can be pretty unstable. Perhaps the Management could consider putting up wifi routers on each level or something to that effect.
The hotel is in a great location. You have McD, a 24-hour convenience store, and a food court next door. The Hard Rock Cafe is 5 minutes to the left, and the beach is just across the road.
My wife and I left the hotel with a heavy heart, and we would definitely return during our next stay in Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KUTA SEAVIEW Boutique Resort & Spa Bali is strategically located on beach front of the long golden sand of Kuta beach, well known for its surfing and for its magnificent sunsets, provides everlasting bliss for those craving for the perfect holiday under the sun. The resort is set amongst tropical gardens with 91 comfortable guest rooms of your choice from deluxe room as the lowest room category to new Royal Ocean Suite the highest ones which located on 4th floor ( opens 2018 ) , beautiful traditional Balinese cottages are also available situated on the ground floor with very high in demand , all rooms and cottages are furnished in contemporary Balinese architecture and equipped with international standard room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort And Spa
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa Bali