I am saddened to see that some travellers have had really bad reviews of Kuta Townhouses. We have stayed at Kuta Townhouses twice a year for the last 3 years and we love it...We have had no major problems with anything except for the Rooster that USED to reside next door. Its always been clean & comfortable . The furniture was in good condition etc..ok maybe a small tear in the lounge, but nothing to declare unusable. The beds were very comfy and it has all the basic utilities needed to self cater if u want to. The TV reception, wasnt the best in our Villa downstairs...but we rented a dvd player & watched movies, besides,...WHO comes to Bali to watch TV all the time? The staff were very pleasant and are always very welcoming and remember us and our likes, dislikes etc... Patrick, the "Manager" in charge is a very nice gentleman and goes out of his way to help if any concerns and does his best to look after anyone who has a complaint. The no swimming before 11.00am rule must be NEW..I doubt it would be enforced anyway!!.if not at ANY time that we have been there. The breakfast is basic but suitable, but the food on the menu is VERY good and the Bread Rolls are cooked FRESH while u wait and are worth it. Its in a bit of a bad spot for taxis...BUT THEY DO GO THERE..IF YOU DONT ASK THEY WONT...They just dont like to navigate the alleys. The security gentlemen are most helpful and we will certainly be back soon. It has a very Aussie atmosphere about it! I certainly will be back SOON!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between Poppies Lane 1 & 2, Kuta Townhouse Apartments is located at the very heart of Kuta. Just 5 to 10 minutes walk to many nearby destinations around which includes Kuta Beach, Beachwalk Mall, Hard Rock Cafe, Matahari Shopping Centre, Kuta Art Market and a walk down Legian Street where an abundance of shops & restaurants to suit your taste Whether by day or by night, Kuta Townhouse Apartments is simply stunning and providing guests with the facilities to match. Plunge pool, Swim up pool bar, 25m Lap pool, Jacuzzi pools, TV with Australian channels and Gymnasium. We have an 8 seater buggy provided for guests and it travels on schedule to various destinations around Kuta & Legian. We have 2 restaurants including the Brazilian Aussie BBQ which is a must try!!!! And the Bali Black Stump Restaurant which serves all Australian Imported steaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Kuta Townhouse Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Town Houses Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Townhouse Apartments Bali