We stayed three weeks at Kuta Town Houses in studio room it was for a special ocasion for us and we wernt disapointed for the money you could not get better the staff were exceptional always friendly and helpful thanks Budi Tufu and Febri Andrew was great to us and his wife was also amasing even offering us her own room for late check out, the only thing being an older person when the AFL is on it is very noisy for those games but we just went out Friday Sat and Sun for dinner and did not stay in the hotel but I would not hesitate to stay there again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between Poppies Lane 1 & 2, Kuta Townhouse Apartments is located at the very heart of Kuta. Just 5 to 10 minutes walk to many nearby destinations around which includes Kuta Beach, Beachwalk Mall, Hard Rock Cafe, Matahari Shopping Centre, Kuta Art Market and a walk down Legian Street where an abundance of shops & restaurants to suit your taste Whether by day or by night, Kuta Townhouse Apartments is simply stunning and providing guests with the facilities to match. Plunge pool, Swim up pool bar, 25m Lap pool, Jacuzzi pools, TV with Australian channels and Gymnasium. We have an 8 seater buggy provided for guests and it travels on schedule to various destinations around Kuta & Legian. We have 2 restaurants including the Brazilian Aussie BBQ which is a must try!!!! And the Bali Black Stump Restaurant which serves all Australian Imported steaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kuta Townhouse Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Town Houses Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Townhouse Apartments Bali