US$ 230
US$ 182
Sheraton.com
Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$ 171
Park Regis(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$ 36
US$ 29
Agoda.com
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$ 197
US$ 94
US$ 127
US$ 98
Agoda.com
Hard Rock Hotel Bali(Kuta)
US$ 188
US$ 161
US$ 116
US$ 113
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$ 138
US$ 117
  • Free Breakfast
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$ 140
US$ 109
Agoda.com
All reviewslegian streetdeluxe roomsky gardenfirst floorconvenience storebusy streetstayed for nightshot waternice stayenjoyed my staybnbwifibaliclubsreceptionistcleanlinesscomfort
Reviewed 21 April 2017

2 nice improvements since the last time I stayed in Tanaya last year: breakfast now have wider options and the internet connection is better.

Additional improvement but not by Tanaya: in front of Tanaya there is a now a massive convenience store serving most things you need, cheap.

If you want to work and have fun at the same time without burning your money, this place is the best choice in Legian. Not far from the beach, bars, cheap eateries, and cafes.

Do note that some rooms still have out of room non-shared bathroom.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Tanaya B, Operation Manager at Tanaya Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2017

Dear Firman N,

Greetings from Tanaya Bed & Breakfast,

Thank you for being our loyal customer. We appreciate your valuable feedback and we will definitively continue to improve our product and service to a high level of satisfaction to all our customer.

On behalf of all team, We would like to have an early opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Stayed a night with MYR 85-90 included breakfast on 15/4.

Doesn't feels the warm welcome when I checked in. I more like talking to a robot.

Breakfast. The food was so so normal. And it served in cold.

She drained out my tea when she served. Ok and its fine for me.
The fork and spoon she served me obviously with dirty stain, and I requested to changed a clean pair of spoon and fork. And she told me "sorry miss, there are all the same dirty". I was like WOW. what an amazing..the way the woman staff answered surprised me! It's all about hygiene. and couldn't she wash it for me? Instead of telling me there are all the same !? So terrible.

Second, because I facing the problem of return motor rental, and I could not contact the owner, so I end up asking a little help from the receptionist. and they told me, every call they help charges 50-80k. It just ruins my mood to stayed in TANAYA actually. I would want to say, There's a lot of similar hotel /accommodation in Legian, and they won't charge their guest on such little thing. I stayed in a hotel in Legian before TANAYA, and they are warm and nice!

Third, I received a such "reminded call" call from the staff when I was packing in 1120am, the girl told me "please remember to check out at 12 pm later". It was totally pissed me off. What's that ?!

And to be honest, I would not recommend TANAYA to any of my friends or myself for my second visit in Bali.

Lastly but not least, staffs attitude totally needs to improve. So depressed. One of the woman staff the terrible.

Room Tip: get the higher floor to avoid the noise from the street.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo

Dear Cheng C,

My sincerest apologize for the issues you faced during one night stay with us. We do appreciate your feedback as we always look to monitor and improve the quality of the service. Please rest assured that I have shared your comment with the concerned department for their awareness and immediate follow-up to avoid these inconveniences in the future.

I do hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Everyone at the front desk was great. The cleaners were friendly. My stuff felt safe in the room. Very cheap for the room and the bed. You can get two people in a room with nice satellite tv for 20 bucks US per night in the middle of Legian. Can't complain about that!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed for aweek, the room got no walls, they charged us 150.000rupiah for towell because its dirty ,,and they searched our bin like digging it at the lobby,,how weird is that ?,, i will never come back and stay at this place again .. Do not stay at this place,,,

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Tanaya B, Operation Manager at Tanaya Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Dear Nesya B,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your seven days stay at our hotel. Your reviews are always valued and acknowledged by all of our team members for our improvement in the future.

Kindly to informed you our hotel policy, all towel is inventoried upon check out and appropriate charge will be made for stained sheet, towel and missing item. We charged you for the towel because got stained on it and it's not because of dirty.

In regards for the staff searched your bin like digging it at the lobby, I have checked your history and base on CCTV, they did not do that. We never give a rude attitude and treating our guest impolite way, that is why we are concern upon reading your complaint regarding the treatment you received from our team.
We will look into it from many vantage points and investigate your report. Rest assured, no such rude behavior will be tolerated in our hotel.

We hope this clarifies matters. We appreciate your sharing and concerns and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

The location of this hotel is really fantastic, in the middle of the heart of kuta.. They gotta not too big room but not too small either.. Cozy inside for sure.. Gotta tiny lobby, but the main concern, they didnt have their own parking lot.. So you need to drop off your baggage first (FYI you need to stop in the really crowded road to drop off your baggage) , and then go find your parking spot..

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Tanaya B, Operation Manager at Tanaya Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Dear Tobias R,

Greetings from Tanaya Bed & Breakfast,

Many thanks for taking the time to provide valuable feedback following your recent stay with us. We appreciate your comment with regards to the fantastic location, cozy and tiny hotel.

We all look forward to welcoming you again soon to Tanaya Bed & Breakfast.