“Nice Ramen and Udon”

Moshi-Moshi Japanese Street Cuisine
Ranked #138 of 267 Restaurants in Jimbaran
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 3
Description: Moshi Moshi is Japanese Street Cuisine in Jimbaran Bali. We have Sushi, Ramen, Gyu Tamago Don, Udon.
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

We came here to try the Ramen and Udon and it was very delicious,i order the ebi udon,my other friends order the chicken ramen and the yummy curry ramen.
Yummy...... we love it.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Moshi-Moshi Japanese Street Cuisine

Reviewed 23 March 2016

It's second time I took lunch with my husband. I found Moshi-Moshi by accident, regarding my favorite waroeng closed for Nyepi preparation. The place is easy to find, eye catching.
The food are really nice, and the price are reasonable. The service is nice, but the waiters need to improve. Need to pay attention about Spicy or not spicy.
The music is annoying sometimes, need the right concept about that. But, the food are really good

Reviewed 18 December 2015

Good standard Japanese food with cheap prices. This is a simple restaurant on a residential estate in Jimbaran. Several items we ordered were of the menu and they made a mistake with our Ramen, still the food was good and we will go again. If you are in the area it is worth a visit. especially at these prices. 2 Ramen, Tempora, Sushi rolls and a couple of drinks cost IDR.150,000/-.

Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

Girlfriend and myself ordered a Ramen for lunch. She ordered the beef and I took the shrimp Ramen. We also ordered Californian roll (8pcs) plus some beverages which was a tea and an orange juice. You can't go wrong with the price which was 113k which is about $8 for two persons. The food portions were sufficient.
Their menu gives you a choice of Yakitori/Kushiyaki starters, ramen from 1 (not spicy) to 10 (super spicy), suchi rolls, curry rice or curry udon choices and donburi dishes.
The Ramen was excellent such as the drinks and the rolls taste was good enough for both myself and my girlfriend. As my orange juice had a rather sour taste (and which I like a lot) don't mind asking the staff to make it more sweet instead.
The place is rather small and can serve about 15-20 customers with a simple but new interior with some background music which for me personally wasn't necessary. Don't expect anything fancy or upscale interior. You come here for the food.
We will definitely go back soon and will try out some more dishes.
Difficult to beat the price/quality for the food you get.

Reviewed 20 November 2015 via mobile

Delicious and affordable prices...
Delicious ramen and takoyaki
the portion of the food is pretty great too ☺️