Lowest prices for your stay
$17
Reserve now, pay at stay
Booking.com$17
Travelocity$19
ZenHotels.com$126
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed here only for one night. The place was chose by a colleague because I had three meetings near the place. My room was quite large, with working air condt and TV with local/national channels. They also provided hot water, but only run for few minutes. The breakfast barely nothing, with limited options. Good thing about the place: it was clean and they have friendly staffs.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed her 2 nights and absolutely enjoyed our stay! Rooms were very clean and spacious! The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful!! Either the manager or owner is always there making sure everything you need is being taken care of! Rooms were made up daily which was a refreshing change! No complaints! Perfect budget hotel! Amazing air con. Free breakfast is always a plus! We will stay again next time for sure!!

Date of stay: May 2016
Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

I took a motorbike taxi on my arrival, but even the local driver could not find the place with the address and screenshot of map that I had on my mobile. Took us at least extra half an hour to finally find the place.

Went out to find somewhere to eat, but I could barely see places to dine in at night, like 10 pm. There are heaps of restaurants, cafes, and convenience stores that open until late night in other areas like kuta.

Granted, hotel staff were nice, greet you with smile, and were even fluent in Japanese. Breakfast was pretty good too.

But the bathroom looked shabby and also got no ventilation.

Overall, average. Wouldnt think of a second stay

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

Everything is quite clean and nice here. It's a new hotel just getting on its feet. Not the best location if you want to go to the beach but they're helpful in acquiring a cab. The room smelled like a urinal cake because they put just that in the drain of the shower (weird) and hot water ran out quite quickly. The restaurant was average--I found a shrimp tail in my spaghetti sauce which was supposed to contain no meat or fish and was always pretty empty. It can be hard for cabs to find the hotel, but they have put up several directional signs. Everyone working there was EXTREMELY friendly and accommodating.

Date of stay: August 2015
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

The room was clean, great location, couple minutes to get the city centre, cafe's/restaurant and many more. Breakfast and room service was very very delicious .. Well price, great value. The staff were lovely. Thanks alot for you hospitality. Will come back for sure!

Date of stay: July 2015