Lowest prices for your stay
$17
Free cancellation until 10/07/22
Priceline
$17
Free cancellation until 08/07/22
Agoda.com
$13
Free cancellation until 08/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$17
Booking.com$17
Travelocity$17
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

I had good exeperience when I stayed in this hotel. the room were large and clean, fast wifi and exellent bathroom design. The staff was so friendly. this is city hotel, and so near if you wanna go to anywhere.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 October 2016

The wife and I booked this guest house for 3 nights based on my previous overnight stay some years ago as it is close by to various embassies and the Indonesian Immigration office.
However was very disappointed that it has not aged well. Whilst the room is spacious and the bed comfortable, plenty of hot water for the shower and the air-con worked well, there were severe cracks in the walls with the paint and plaster peeling, mosquitoes and a very large spider. There are no windows, garden, pool or anywhere to relax outside,
The free wireless signal inside the room was insufficient to allow my tablet to connect.
As there are several other establishments in close proximity , offering additional features at a lower price, I can only recommend Cityzen Renon for an overnight stay,
The free parking inside the property is restricted to 2 cars plus a few motor cycles.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2016

There aren't a lot of nearby food options that are open before 9am, so that's not so great. It seems a bit expensive for the location, but I can't argue with the place itself. It's quite large and comfortable. The staff was very helpful when I had issues with the internet. They own the hotel across the street, as well. Same prices and similar setup. Overall, I can't really complain.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

This is a nice guesthouse. I stayed 4 nights here and I was delighted. They have a big room with affordable price. Good aircon, clean, free wifi, friendly staff. Unfortunately, they don't provide breakfast. They give you two bottles of water every day, coffee, and tea. And what I like they have a small refrigerator. It's important for me to keep my DIY toner.

It is located in Denpasar, about 30 minutes if you want to go to Kuta. But, hey, Bali is not only about Kuta, right?

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

It is a small guest house with large room and good facilities. hence we benefited because it affordable. Unfortunately in some parts of the room, the paint is already peeling and they don't provide breakfast. Employees are friendly and helpful. There are available city tour and a shuttle service that allows us to destination. Overall despite the quiet atmosphere away from the city center.

Date of stay: July 2015