Lowest prices for your stay
$30
$28
Priceline$28
Travelocity$30
ZenHotels.com$39
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 September 2021 via mobile

Ola ! Wanna sharing for my experience stay in Four Star hotel by the Trans.

City hotel but you don't need worry about their service. Hotel location so strategic, near Mall (Plaza Renon) 5 min walking distance only. They have parking area also for car and motorcycle.
My room reservation is suite room. The highest category in this hotel. Room was so big. Living room, bedroom, bathroom was so big. I think we can play football inside the room LOL. Room so clean with good Wi-Fi. So comfortable to stay and especially their bathtub, so good to get some relax time. I try order their room service also, the staff informed that they have a promotion. So I try to order Nasi goreng jawa, with fried banana and ice lemon tea. And walaa, food so yummy, and i really enjoyed my dinner.
For breakfast, I got my American breakfast with watermelon juice.

Overall I really enjoyed this hotel suite room, you must try it !

Dian - 601

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 August 2021

I stayed here for 3 days 2 nights, It has been amazing. The staffs here are very welcoming and the service ar excellent. They even remember my name which is quite surprising but it's very welcoming. They always greet me wherever and whenever I saw them. The breakfast was fantastic. The room was clean. Very recommended.

Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2021

Staff is helpful and friendly. Room is clean and bed is comfy. It's worth the price you paid. Very close to nearest shopping mall and nearest bca bank. Very recommended for anyone who has a business in town.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2021 via mobile

Very hospitality services... nice hotel and staff with good breakfast menu
Near from the goverment and bussiness area
Near from the legendary sanur beach and mak beng an autentic meal from the beach it self...

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Four Star by Trans Hotel, Marketing at Four Star By Trans Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2021

Dear yeftakaligis2021,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

On behalf of the entire team of Four Star by Trans Hotel, we are glad to receive good review about your recent stay with us.
It is undeniably true that our location is strategic and within easy reach to government and business area, which makes it easy for our business travelers. Also, the great location for our leisure guests to find the accommodation that is chic, stylish and nearby Sanur beach and touristic area.

Thank you once again for this review and we are looking forward to welcoming you back at Four Star by Trans Hotel.

Best regards,
Four Star by Trans Hotel

Reviewed 19 March 2021 via mobile

I stay here for 2 days 1 night
There are several things I want to share :

+ The location is good , near Mall and food court
+ The lobby hotel & room is really good , clean and comfortable.
+ The staff also friendly & helpfull us
- There is no welcome drink
+ For the breakfast are really good , so delicious , have so many variant which is also good , and the staff at the restaurant also friendly and give us so much food and beverage . I really like it the breakfast.
+ Easy for parking my car
- There is no netflix series on the Tv

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Four Star by Trans Hotel, Owner at Four Star By Trans Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2021

Dear Ms. DianCitraBello,

Thank you for choosing to stay with Four Star by Trans Hotel and sharing your wonderful experience when staying at our hotel.
We are truly glad to receive such positive remarks about the overall services.
Hopefully we can always provide satisfying service for guests.

Can't wait to welcome you again in the near future.

have a Transtastic Day !