We took a couples connect package and were more than pleased!
We don't know where to begin-
Fantastic welcome ceremony, super professional attention to details, well appointed rooms, highly courteous staff, delicious food and drink options ( don't miss the evening high tea) beautiful scenery, guided mountain treks, yoga and meditation sessions, clean and scenic outdoor pool and last but definitely not the least- the spa and massage sessions (everything with the spa experience was truly fantastic).
Peacocks walk the grounds, Ganges winds down the slopes from your terrace, and Himalayan peaks beckon from a distance. What more would one want on a holiday from a lifetime?
Starting from the Director of Operations, Rahul, to everyone else in the staff, emphasis on nothing but excellence in customer service was apparent at every step.
There is no way we would not return soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ananda in the Himalayas is an award winning luxury destination spa located in the foothills of the Himalayas, the birthplace of India's ancient arts of yoga, meditation and Ayurveda. Dedicated to restoring balance and harmonizing energy through a holistic approach, Ananda incorporates the healing principles of the East and the West with a specific focus on Ayurveda and Yoga, along with contemporary International spa experiences. Set amongst 100 acres of virgin forest and opened in September 2000, Ananda in the Himalayas is built around a Maharaja's palace estate and located 260 kilometres north of New Delhi. The resort features a restored Viceroy's Palace, world-class Spa, 70 deluxe rooms, 5 suites and 3 villas. Two of these villas are 2 bedroom villas and one is a single bedroom villa, with breathtaking views of the Ganges River and the mountainside. With the highest standards of service, luxurious accommodations, innovative dining and breathtaking mountain views, Ananda is an internationally recognised oasis offering an enriching experience designed to restore, renew and revitalise. Ananda signature wellness programs include Detox, Ayurvedic Rejuvenation, Weight Management, Stress Management, Yogic Detox, Ananda Yoga, Ananda Renew and Ananda Active. Getaway Spa packages starting at 2 or 3 nights are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelGuru and Agoda so you can book your Ananda in the Himalayas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ananda In The Himalayas Hotel Rishikesh
- Ananda In The Himalayas Rishikesh