Our travel agent of 20 years insisted we must go to this place. He was so true, it turned out to be an amazing experience.
The owner loves his property. No cutting corners. Excellent buildings, great maintenance, smiling and helping staff, 250 helping employees for only 80 rooms. Wonderful spas and massages, attentive security guards, new vehicles and polite drivers. What more you ask for ?
Mansi, Geeta, GM Rahul Makhija, in main office and Rahul, Saurabh, Roopesh, Sandeep in F&B were outstanding.
F&B Director Shyam Panvar and chief Cheff Sandeep made my wife's 60 th birthday very very special with great menu, many candles and live music.
Their Spa is out of world and all massage artisans are excellent and highly trained.
Place is worth all money spent.
Last but not least. They had upgraded us to premium valley view rooms. Hearty place .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ananda in the Himalayas is an award winning luxury destination spa located in the foothills of the Himalayas, the birthplace of India's ancient arts of yoga, meditation and Ayurveda. Dedicated to restoring balance and harmonizing energy through a holistic approach, Ananda incorporates the healing principles of the East and the West with a specific focus on Ayurveda and Yoga, along with contemporary International spa experiences. Set amongst 100 acres of virgin forest and opened in September 2000, Ananda in the Himalayas is built around a Maharaja's palace estate and located 260 kilometres north of New Delhi. The resort features a restored Viceroy's Palace, world-class Spa, 70 deluxe rooms, 5 suites and 3 villas. Two of these villas are 2 bedroom villas and one is a single bedroom villa, with breathtaking views of the Ganges River and the mountainside. With the highest standards of service, luxurious accommodations, innovative dining and breathtaking mountain views, Ananda is an internationally recognised oasis offering an enriching experience designed to restore, renew and revitalise. Ananda signature wellness programs include Detox, Ayurvedic Rejuvenation, Weight Management, Stress Management, Yogic Detox, Ananda Yoga, Ananda Renew and Ananda Active. Getaway Spa packages starting at 2 or 3 nights are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TravelGuru and Hotels.com so you can book your Ananda in the Himalayas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ananda In The Himalayas Hotel Rishikesh
- Ananda In The Himalayas Rishikesh