All reviewssuper deluxe roomvalley facing roomsthe hotel receptionnight viewsight seeingfood quality isexcellent locationcomfortable staydoon valleyhill stationricksawhospitality
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Had a wonderful stay! Situated in the heart of Mussourie, the hotel provides with all amenities that guests may require. Beautiful and warm ambience. Splendid view and very well located. Transportation is easily available if one wants to go around Mussourie. Good and efficient hospitality.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 July 2017

I had booked two Super Deluxe Valley View rooms through their website for 21st and 22nd June 17 as early as 14th May 2017 @ Rs.6500/-per day, per room. As I was nearing Mussoorie ,I called the Hotel to confirm the booking and surprisingly the front office wasn't aware of the same.After rigorous follow up ,the bookings were confirmed.On reaching ,the rooms alloted to us were not of valley view but rooms with dead wall. The hotel expressed their inability but gave us complimentary Dinner and upgraded our PLAN. Further to our dismay the restaurant was very ill equipped and food was horrible. The Buffet breakfast was never laid out on the prescribed time.Please avoid this place.
Mussoorie othewise is a very beautiful destination and the mall road is especially a nice walk with lots of shopping and restaurants .

Room Tip: The rooms need to be spruced up.The passage ways stink .
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Hotel_Green_Castle, Guest Relations Manager at Tulip Inn Green Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Good evening Sir,

We are sorry to hear that your stay with us did not go as expected. We would like to convey our apologies and ensure you that the same would not happen again the future. Your feedback has been valuable for us.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay! Centrally located, clean and homely!! Just on the road! Walking distance the main chowk. Porters available, easily, ricksaw also availble! Hotel staffs friendly and happy!! Cool place to stay!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

I planned the trip with my wife without having any doubt of tulip hotels services and hospitality. To my surprise this is the worst ever tulip hotel I have visited so far.
The rooms are small and smelly. The view of hotel rooms opens to construction site.
After shelling some more extra money, they changed the room and to my surprise you can't get more than 2 water bottles that of 500 ml. Rs. 6500 paying for a room and you don't get an extra wetter bottle,it's shame. I felt I could have booked another hotel and not ruined my holidays. Example, it's better to pay country inn 7000 bucks than paying 5000 in such a hotel. If tulip inn is getting negative ratings I think this one is what pulling it down..
Overall I will rate it a negative star hotel with no value for money..
Suggest you to look other options..

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Good evening Sir,

We would like to convey our apologies for not being able to meet your expectations. Kindly provide us with you email Id as we would like to make it up to you. Your feedback has been valuable to us.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

The room was very cool and comfortable. It was neat and clean. I was accompanied with 18 months old child and they took care of everything that I asked for him. The staff was very supportive. I will definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family