2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 07/03/21
Booking.comUS$ 61
eDreamsUS$ 61
TravelocityUS$ 83
All reviews suite room doon valley halfway cafe boutique property mr sanjay hustle bustle beautiful view enjoy nature calm place homely feeling mussoorie mall road night view city life small property peaceful stay home away from home amazing location
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2021 via mobile

It's a beautiful place at JhariPani, a small village near Mussoorie. Very quite place and just opposite to JhariPani falls road. We stayed in family suite and in winters it stays warm. Good food esp the phadi thali and Shikar chiken. View from courtyard is beautiful and you can observe sunrise and sunset so practically all facets of the days. Overlooks the Doon valley. Some treks from the hotel are also great. Don't miss the Friends and Family food point little down the hotel. Overall a very good stay.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jharipani Castle, Owner at Jharipani Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2021

Thanks a lot Mr Anurag....for taking out your valuable time to review our place...it was a great pleasure to meet your family... most welcome always

Reviewed 28 December 2020

The resort is at a really very beautiful location.. neat and clean.. the lightning effect in the evening time is extremely beautiful.. best place to stay in remote area of Nainital.. away from city traffic with a magnificent view of dehradun city. Would love to visit again.. staff is very polite and well mannered..

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thanks a lot Mr Samir for taking out your valuable time to excellent review to our property....this really helps us to do better..you are most welcome always and looking forward to be your host again

Reviewed 9 December 2020

I visited this week and had a great trip. I want to write about this place during my return journey but I could'nt manage,now I am at my home and I want to write something about this place.I came here to celebrate my wedding,all the staff welcomed us just like our family members,even the way of welcoming at the main gate was impressive. Staff members especially Krishna helped us a lot. Manager Mr. Vipin has a great personality, he is so caring, he is a great advisor also,not only professional but also personally. Welcoming us with our fav kadak coffee was fabulous, after getting instant energy the hidden gem was night view of Dehradun. We were mesmerized with the nature. Then dinner was so yummy. Quantity of food in a single plate was plenty for 2 people.I have heard about the makers of Taj Mahal, but in this era we have some people like them and I will remember Mr.Chef (Semwal ji) he is really God gifted. You must try the food here if you are near Dehradun or visiting Mussorie. Chicken shikara for non vegeterian and kadhai paneer for vegetarians is the must try dish I will recommend you. The guy associated with room service will talk like a family member. He is so humble and polite.A food do not need any special masala if cooked by Semwal ji, served by Service man and enjoyed at Jharipani castle's cafe. I will visit this place again and again.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2020 via mobile

One of the best places to stay if you're looking for some peace. Food is amazing too and most importanly the staff is very polite and helpful. Lastly, this review won't be complete without mentioning Mr. Vipin, such a humble person you'll ever met. Thank you Jharipani team for the wonderful time :)

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jharipani Castle, Owner at Jharipani Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2020

Thanks a lot for taking out time from your busy schedule and giving excellent review of our property ...it really means a lot to all of us!!...we would love to welcome you , your family and friends always with best possible services .
Regards

Reviewed 4 December 2020 via mobile

Went there for 3 nights and our stay was amazing and the hospitality is wonderful. General Manager Vipin Uncle is one of the most humble person I met. All the staff were nice.
The property is a masterpiece. Situated at 4500ft, the views are breathtaking, the property is calm and serene.
We booked 2 log huts, one was deluxe,the both the rooms were pretty & cosy.
We had dinner every day at their cafe - do try Chicken Shikaar Curry for an authentic pahaadi style chicken, Chicken Smoke in starter, Egg Rolls, Kadhai Paneer, and their every day breakfast was scrumptious as well.
The best thing is - Mussoorie is just 7 kms from this property so Lal Tibba, Landour, Mall Road, are very close to this place.
Enjoy your chai/coffee in front of sunrise or sunset when all you can see is the winter line, stretched across miles.
The night view with little lights all over the valley is mesmerizing.
The President, Mr. Vikram was super generous to arrange a bonfire for us on the Anniversary eve.
The staff arranged a cake for us and helped in decorations, I already had all the decor items.
Attaching some beautiful pictures for you all. And for detailed videos and cafè dishes, you can find me on Instagram by @starter_to_dessert AND @simmmrann

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Simmrann

Thanks a lot Simran for taking out time and giving excellent review of our property ...it really means a lot to all of us!!...we would love to welcome you always with best services .
Regards