Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews common terrace mr siddharth restaurant ambience valley view wooden bar excellent service by staff car parking facility front facing library chowk valley rooms business meet big balcony met chef hotel reception comfortable stay map plan clean rooms
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 June 2022

We stayed at this hotel for 3N/4D. The staff at reception, Siddharth, Abhinay, Dipendra and their colleagues were warm in checking that our stay was smooth. The housekeeping staff kept rooms tidy & clean every day. Their 'Flavours' restaurant is a must visit place. We had booked with MAP plan. The breakfast buffet was elaborate and dinner spread was also nice. The chef(s) of the restaurant surely need compliments for the amazing taste that we get to savour. At the restaurant, Sundaram and Rahul attended to our needs; even suggested some sightseeing places.
The hotel has a common terrace for 2nd floor's valley facing rooms (we stayed here). Third floor's rooms have private terrace. I liked this big terrace where your family can sit on a table sipping coffee/tea in the evenings enjoying the view of Musssoorie.
The room was big enough to accommodate our family.
The roads in this city easily get jammed, but you can take a stroll upto Library chowk and then towards Mall road from this hotel.
Overall, a quite comfortable and wonderful stay we had!

Room tip: Valley facing rooms, 2nd floor are best
Date of stay: May 2022
Siddharth Sharma, General Manager at Madhuban Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2022

Dear Valued Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Mussoorie. I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities. At Madhuban Sarovar Portico, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of service and efficiency. We thank you for taking out time to write about your experience & we shall also be sharing your wonderful feedback with our entire team.

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again at Madhuban Sarovar Portico!

Reviewed 7 June 2022

We stayed in this property during the last week of May 2022. We were with family and booked 2 rooms next to each other, opening on a terrace. We had a great time sitting with family and enjoying delicious snacks on the terrace with the sun's comforting warmth and a great view.

We booked rooms 201 and 202. These rooms were very spacious and comfortable (although the bathrooms were small and could be better designed).

The food at Madhuban was awesome, with a delicious and light buffet breakfast and dinner. The staff right from the front desk to the restaurant and housekeeping was very caring and took particular care of my elderly parents (thanks to Mr. Abhinay and other staff at the hotel).

The hotel is located around 500m from Mall road, but taxis and rickshaws are a phone call away.

Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel for a great Mussoorie experience.

Room tip: Choose a room that opens out to a terrace or a balcony. We stayed in 201 and 202 which were good rooms.

Reviewed 7 June 2022 via mobile

Lovely stay at the hill top. The staff members at Madhuban made our stay comfortable. Food was awesome.I would like to mention the name of their front desk manager Mr Deepender. He was so friendly and helped us in chalking out our travel plan.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 7 June 2022

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights from 29th May 2022 with my family. Very nice hotel with big size rooms, modern facilities and very good hospitality. we enjoyed our stay very much in this beautiful hotel.

Date of stay: May 2022
Siddharth Sharma, General Manager at Madhuban Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2022

Reviewed 5 June 2022

The Property: Hotel Madhuban Sarovar is a wonderful place to stay in Mussoorie in case you are on a lavish holiday with your family. It is located at an ideal spot, about seven minutes walking distance from the Library chowk – which incidentally is the epicentre for the city.

The People: We were hosted by the GM himself Siddharth Sharma, who came across as a very refined gentleman. Siddharth has spent more than two decades in the industry, and has been with this property since the preopening times. Courteous and down to earth, he shoulders a large responsibility of managing the P and L and the operations of the property, helming every department with finesse.

The Place: We were offered a VIP room, which was HUGE, almost like a non-barriered suite. A fantastic walking space, large King-size bed, pristine sheets, a three-layered sofa cum bed for the third person. WiFi - check. Heater, check. AC - check. Ample charging points, yes. Unlimited bottled water. A decent aqua area. A lovely balcony offers a panoramic view. Monkeys trot around occasionally. We couldn't have found a room better than this. You shall find a video clip of this posted elsewhere to have a better idea.

The Platter: The breakfast had a good spread - the South Indian options, the poha / upma option, the puri bhaji, and paratha dahi too. Hash Browns and Cereals. Fresh juices, cut fruits, and some refined bakery products.

The Postlude: All yes for it. Highly recommended.

Room tip: Opt for the highest storeyed room.
Date of stay: May 2022
Siddharth Sharma, General Manager at Madhuban Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2022