“'Ilbert Manor' I dont even have to say anything else :D”
Review of Ilbert Manor

Ilbert Manor
Ranked #15 of 73 Hotels in Mussoorie
London, England, United Kingdom
“'Ilbert Manor' I dont even have to say anything else :D”
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Let me just start off by saying, I really miss the place now that I'm back home. I stayed at the hotel for a total of 4 days and 3 nights with some mates. The service was superb, I enjoyed the food a lot, the chilli chicken will definitely make me go back at least once before I die. The food is not just tasty they have a special healthy-food scenario to their food which was something new but enjoyable at the same time. Apart from the fact that the staff tried their best to fulfil all my requirements and be as hospitable as possible, I got my moneys worth and could perhaps personally guarantee that there is no other hotel quite like it in its vicinity. To all those bookworms out there unlike me, did I mention the Library that the hotel also has, one can always do a little bit of reading whilst relaxing in such a cool place like mussoorie. I would advise anyone travelling there to not even try and search for another hotel. One would not only relax and enjoy the entire atmosphere created by the staff and the place itself, but you will understand why I had such a nice time. If I visit Mussoorie again, hands down I will stay at Ilbert Manor. I would also like to thank everybody, the staff and the very well spoken and understanding manager, at the ilbert Manor hotel for making my stay comfortable, 'I was snug as a bug in a rug' :D. Nothings perfect therefore, the only problem that I had was that I wasnt allowed to smoke inside the rooms, but you can do it on the terrace while staring straight into the valley which was way more amazing then smoking inside my room. this review is getting long so people looking to go to Mussoorie, get booking u wont regret it :D

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Ilbert Manor Mussoorie. First of all we would like to thank you for choosing us for your stay and giving us your honest feedback. We are glad that you thoroughly enjoyed your holiday at the Ilbert Manor. It will be our pleasure to continue providing you with our personalized services in the future.

Ilbert Manor Team
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Reviewed 22 July 2012

Visited the place this weekend with a few of my friends and had an amazing stay there. The service, ambience or food quality, u name it and they were up to the mark. With the weather of mussoorie ilbert manor made my stay very comfortable and relaxing.

• Stayed July 2012

Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 July 2012

I've been staying for 4 days at the illbert manor. The stay was really nice and so is the staff,
Upon arriving I found myself in a valley of smiles from the very first person I met, the manager. She explained everything I had available and gave me a cable for internet access and the password to use the service very quickly.
Entering the room, it was clean and quiet (couldn't hear a noise). The bathroom is also spacious and very clean. The shower seems to b quite big
The bed was one thing that if I could take it home, I would have done. Hard in the right places and comfortable....
Very rich and tasty breakfast, I love scrambled eggs,and I found the best around.The puri Chana also were fantastic. With each breakfast I became more spoiled.

On the Wednesday of the week, when I was in the hotel was a Champions League match. I saw it in the hotel (although I could see it free in the room, I preferred to see it in company). With the sport package and seeker free movies offered by the hotel, you can pretty much stay in the room all day without getting bored, unfortunately I was there for work.
These are the things that made me enjoy my stay at this hotel, but my warmest congratulations to the hotel for their choice of personnel. They know how to really make you feel at home, and if you need anything it is like asking a family member. Congratulations from the heart, you were fantastic.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business

Singapore, null, Singapore
Reviewed 21 July 2012

I travelled up to Mussourie with a few of my girlfriends last weekend. Illbert Manor was recommended to me by a friend. The hotel really made for an excellent experience. The rooms are spacious and beautiful. The hotel has a breathtaking view of the hills.We absolutely loved the cozy library with a wide collection of books. The food at the hotel was very good, and we faced no trouble finding our way around thanks to the friendly and courteous staff. Our stay at the hills was definitely enhanced by the hospitality of Illbert Manor and I would highly recommend the hotel to anyone looking for a relaxing and fun getaway to the gorgeous hills of Mussuorie.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends

India
Reviewed 20 July 2012

I went to Ilbert Manor with my husband and kids. We booked ourselves a colonial suite. The hotel was beautiful . The staff was very well behaved and courteous. My kids are young so the hotel arranged various activities for them ,including board games and educational books. Meanwhile, me and my husband enjoyed eating at the hotel terrace . To add a spa feel, I took an In-room massage. The bathrooms and rooms were clean with upmarket amenities. We had a fantastic time. Worth every penny! Keep it up Ilbert Manor! Great going  Cheersss

Room Tip: Families prefer Colonial suite