All reviews prince room nice hotel staff reasonable hotel starting point excellent location parking facility gandhi chowk excellent stay library balcony valley rooms mall view road hospitality mark
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Love the place. reached there late night with my friends and they offered us the comfortable facilities at worthy price. The staff was too good and they are the best part of the hotel. The mountain view was so beautiful that all my friends go awe. 5 star to their hospitality.

Date of stay: December 2017
1  Thank AdityaT373
Reviewed 23 March 2018

It was very nice and all the services were really commendable :) food was great ; the view was very nice. The service was up to the mark. It made my trip memorableand fantastic. I will definitely recommend this to people and visit again:

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Shelton made my stay in Mussoorie memorable one. The staff hospitality was 5 star. They greeted us with such a warm feeling. The food was also good and worth the money. The best part was the view from my room. Beautiful and cloudy/clear sky that took my heart away. Next time mussoorie, it's definitely going to be shelton

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

It is a very nicely located hotel and that too in the heart of Mussoorie. We were 10 people in the family group and every one liked the place. The rooms, linens and the bed everything were quite relaxing and fab. The staff were awesomely co-operative and help full. The viee from the room was simply fantastic. Amole space for parking.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2018

The staff people are too good. They made my trip easy and comfortable. I made the best snaps from our room because the view was beautiful. Food was like cherry on the cake of stay. They serve best morning breakfast. Kudos to the hospitality they serve.

Date of stay: December 2017