All reviews attic room valley view twin beds reception counter tata sky multi cuisine restaurant candle light dinner swimming pool is picture palace rooftop restaurant live counter open terrace lovely hotel reception area kids play area buffet spread f b
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

The best hotel i had ever seen.
And.The views were great.
And the traveling was been great. the vehicle service was great. accommodation was great.
And even include free WiFi
And parking and even guide us for ur best travelling experience.and hope to come again in December.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank shauryajaggi
Vijay S, General Manager at Mosaic Hotel Mussoorie, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Mosaic Mussoorie!

We really appreciate your positive feedback in reference to your recent stay with us.

Entire team mosaic is thrilled and charged about your response and take it as the outcome of all the hard work by our team members.

It gives us all the positive energy to follow our dream of ultimate guest satisfaction and work constantly towards achieving our goals.

We eagerly look forward to welcome you back with us.

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

My stay was amazing wt mosaic hotel and the room i booked for suite was wonderful and very clean and spacious too. Breakfast and dinner was also too good and very hygienic. My stay was satisfying and I enjoyed. Will be planning to visit again.

Dear Mr. Ahuja,

Greetings from Hotel Mosaic Mussoorie!

We eagerly look forward to welcome you back with us.

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

I was planning a family vacation and was looking for a good hotel witha pool and contacted Mosaic hotel...nobody puts in efforts unless he is interested and that’s why I was following up continuously. However the attitude of Mr. Sachin Rathore from the hotel was really unacceptable. He was arrogant and was like if you dont pay right now there is no booking. It’s good I didnt pay the advance or else they would have shown their true colours. Plz don’t book them. There are other reviews that tell about the not lending an ear attitude of the staff during their stay...BEWARE

Trip type: Travelled with family
Vijay S, General Manager at Mosaic Hotel Mussoorie, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Dear Mr. Vishal,

Greetings from Hotel Mosaic Mussoorie!

We really appreciate for your time on reviewing us on TripAdvisor, however I have been apprised of the entire communication both verbal and non-verbal that happened between you and my team member and feel that he has given you ample reasons for us to request a booking advance.

I would like to apprise you that it is a worldwide business ethics to have bookings guaranteed with booking advance prior to guest arrival and more specially on busy dates like the Dusshera weekend which you have been trying to book.This becomes more imperative with us being at Hill destination ,as we do not get any last minute bookings and majorly all the visitors pre-plan their trips.

We follow this just to ensure that we have a confirmed room available for you even if you get delayed for any reasons as we are not liable to hold non-gauranteed bookings and rooms can be allocated to any other visitors on first come first serve basis to ensure maximum occupancy on any given day.

Having said so , I would like to urge you to not make a perspective out of this as the Entire Team Mosaic works really hard to ensure and achieve 100% guest satisfaction.

I would personally like to welcome you at Mosaic Hotel Mussoorie to experience our great hospitality & services.

It would indeed be my pleasure to interact with you for any of your future visits to mussoorie and it would be our pleasure to serve you.

We eagerly look forward to welcome you.

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

Our stay at Hotel mosaic recently was good and comfortable. Room and bathroom were good and spacious except for the view.I specifically booked for valley view but was given market view. One thing which I didn't like is food, it is below average and highly priced also. Hotel staff and rest of d amenities were upto to the mark. Location of the hotel is very good.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Amandeep,

Greetings from Hotel Mosaic Mussoorie!

We really appreciate your detailed response in reference to your recent stay with us which has special mention of your stay being much comfortable, our rooms and washrooms being very spacious, hotel staff & upto the mark amenities along with one of the best locations in mussoorie right at the mall road entrance.

We do acknowledge the highlighted concerns in reference to the room view and food.

We would like to apprise you that the Food & Beverage team has been constantly working on enhancing our food spread for buffet ( Breakfast / lunch/ dinner) as well as our restaurant menu and I am certain that our team is much confident on delivering delicious food recipes.

Also note that we have classified our rooms mainly as view rooms and non view rooms which are priced separately. Our view rooms are either valley or Mall road view which are priced same and are not sold as individual category. The rooms are allocated accordingly as per the view/ non view rooms only. We have very well noted your preference and would always try and ensure to have the same available for you.

On the behalf of entire Team Mosaic, I would sincerely like to apologies for any inconvenience caused to you during your stay.

Your feedback is utmost important to us and will definitely be of great assistance for us to reach our goal of ultimate guest satisfaction.

Entire team will be happy to welcome you back with us during any of your upcoming visits.

I do hope that you have the occasion to visit us again and we assure you of comfortable stay with our best services.

Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

Pros- I reached the hotel in the morning, before 10am I reckon but they still checked me in early. Thanks! Quite a posh hotel, furnishings and all the small touches from the reception to the rooms to the potted plants all over the property were really nice. Has 2 restaurants but I only dined at 1. Food is nice but buffet spread for breakfast could do better. There was in house live music on Tuesday night; I don't know how often this happens though. The performer was pretty decent.

Cons- No heater in room. No floor mat in toilet. Very poor drainage in shower. Took very long to drain and after water had drained foam was stuck to floor. Staff although friendly, courteous and attentive, definitely need to smile more.

Would definitely go back if I had the opportunity.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Mosaic Mussoorie!

We really appreciate your detailed response in reference to your recent stay with us which has special mention of early check/ in offered , posh interiors with potted plants, nice food and live music being played during the dinner hours.

We do acknowledge the highlighted concerns and would like to apprise you that hotel has a central heating / cooling system and either of them is kept on based on the weather conditions which do change here quite frequently, however we do have individual thermostat controls in all the rooms which can very well maintain the desired temperature in room.

Also note that the drainage problem occurred in bathroom because we have a push drainage system which if pushed ( even accidentally) will close the entire water flow until it is pushed back to the original position.

Your feedback is utmost important to us and we would like to assure you that the matter has been taken up with the team and adequate corrective measures have already been taken.