Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 27
Free cancellation until 28/05/21
PricelineUS$ 25
TravelocityUS$ 27
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2014

You can not trust in people who works in this hotel.They cheat you all the time and only want to have money. There are many other better places around to stay. Besides, too expensive for a bad room with no wi fi.

Room tip: Avoid this place.
Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
8  Thank doberista
Reviewed 7 October 2013

oh my gosh...it is terrible water taste in mathura.. single day spend was like 1 month jail. Hotel location is excellent. but what is the usage of it if accomodation service is not gud. it should be proactive approach from hotel staff rather then travellers complaining for things and then it will be fixed by them.

It was'nt value for money ..can get the idea from this. like Blanket offered but not provided, Got tea after 1 hour i ordered it. Hotel manager changed the room when it was found dirty by wall paint powders also the cable tv was not working properly and cooler wires were open inserted to power supply without plugs, which may be very dangerous, cannot redirect cooler blow as no option in it.

Cons.
Room condition was like dirty wall paints.
broken Washroom flush
Room service was pathetic

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
8  Thank GrvBhatt
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We knew what we were getting into but with just a few hours left at Mathura we took this place becuase the person at the front desk was pleasant and also because they offered hot water (not via a Geyser though) for my mother. The room had a bad odour, and it was unkept. The bed, mattress and furniture seemed like they were there for decades without any upgrade or cleaning. Most of the stuff inside the room were in the wear-to-tear stage. There wasn't any AC but only the humungous air cooler that is so common in North India. What to say of the bath and toilet then. Water was very hard and soap and shaving gel would hardly lather (this is so of most places in Mathura and Vrindavan and may not be the problem of the Boarding House). Since we were running short of time and did not like other places (some who even offered 50% off their daily tariff but no hot water), we took this place but I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.

Date of stay: September 2013
3  Thank SubashSL
Reviewed 21 December 2011

our stay here was just pathetic ! the rooms seemed very dirty with the toilet section unclean . the worst part was the food ! ill never be a part if this place again....

Date of stay: August 2011
3  Thank zzyphon
Reviewed 22 August 2011

It was a bad luck that I opted for this hotel.Actually I booked this hotel telephonically through "cleartrip". I will blame them also for destroying my pilgrimage trip as their service officer had suggested for this hotel.I had gone Mathura in long weekend holidays of 13-15th aug.AS there was great rush i could not find another hotel to shift in spite of I had paid full advance through clear-trip.
Nothing is there in this hotel.Dirty rooms full of bad smell,broken mirrors in bathroom,cupboards looks like they were not cleaned since inception.AIWA make TV whose lot of remote buttons not working,An air conditioner without remote (the AC also stopped cooling on last day).Before proceeding, i had asked the manager regarding availability of car parking,they confirmed for.On location I was asked to park on the road in the thin side lane without any watch.
It has one restaurant also...on the first night i was informed that room service is not available today...we had gone to restaurant...only one service boy...at least 15 customers..the lone guy was cleaning the table, taking orders and serving also...one can think what the scene was.
I think one can opt for a dharmshala instead getting this hotel.I will not suggest any body for this hotel.
Through Tripadvisor, I will request" Cleartrip.com", just analyze the hotel before recommending the same to anybody.

Date of stay: August 2011