Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 December 2019 via mobile

The very first time I entered the hotel, I thought it is an old one. But the longer I stay, I find it comforting. It has a homey feel to it but could be improved.

Staff are very polite, helpful and accommodating. Though not all can speak English fluently, they are trying the best to help the guest.

Food has a limited selection. Western food is not available for the entire week of my stay. I understand that not many foreigners are staying in the hotel but I hope they could consider providing other foods next time.

Internet connection is quite fast. However, each gadget requires a different set of username and password which at times inconvenient.

Shower is not working.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2019 via mobile

The location of the hotel is good. It's nearby highway. The conditions of rooms can be said ok. The food is also good. The family stay can be pleasant over there if anyone looking for a low budget hotel.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 24 June 2019

Hotel Govardhan Place is situated bang on the highway. We went for a weekend trip to Mathura and its strategic location is a plus point. All the temples and attractions be it in Mathura or Vrindavan can be covered easily.

The rooms are spacious, equipped with AC and TV. The bathrooms have geyser and hygiene. The whole hotel area has large beautifully gardens as well as good parking space.

Interiors, long hall ways and reception areas are beautifully decorated with the theme of the city. The whole property can also be an ideal place for hosting any event - be it Wedding, Engagement or any Family Function.

We had booked it for three rooms. We found one of the room was smelling bad may be not opened since many days. When we complained to the reception, they agreed to provide an alternative room for us. I would request staff to open rooms for better ventilation.

One can order food in the room. The Staff is polite and cooperative.We had booked it online and found it as a good deal.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank ShaliniP_traveller
Reviewed 20 April 2019 via mobile

a very beautiful location easily accessible to city. Nice place to stay. A very convenient n spacious rooms with big lobby. Very friendly staff and great food. Will visit soon. Lush green garden to walk in morning. Must stay place

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed 20 April 2019 via mobile

I ask for extra metress and blanket and they don't provide and miss behaving with me I stay in room no 107 they need to increase are guest satisfaction if that can't then close the hotel please guys take care of your guest they are god

Date of stay: April 2019